Chapter three-Local park

It was the last class before lunch and Dan and Matt and Wilbur all have a computering class. Dan and Matt both glared at Wilbur from behind their computer screens. "Send him a email quick" Matt ordered Dan.

Send to:Wilbur
From:Daniel
Subject of email:Meet me and Matt

Hello William,
You know what you got yourself into. Me and my partner in crime want to have a word with you about my FUCKING boyfriend Jack. Me us in the park at 3:30pm after school.

From yours sincerely,
Daniel and Mathew.

As soon as he hit send, both of the boys looked at Wilbur's computer waiting for him to get the email notification. "Okay class,for your next task open up your email and send me an email for your work" the middle-aged computer teacher asked the students.

It was as if God had answered all of Matts prayers. Wilbur signed into his email account to see he had one unread email. 'Huh? Unread email? I have literally no friends who wants to send me a email?' Wilbur questioned himself before clicking on the email notification and began to read it. 'Oh shit! What did I do to them? Better send them one back'

Send to:Daniel
From:Wilbur
Subject of email:????????

To Daniel and Matt,
Have no fucking clue what you mean but I'll go to the park with you. I do need to get back quite quick since I do walk home with David from school. I don't think I've spoke to Jack today but could be wrong but I haven't fucking killed him so don't act that pissed.

From,
Wilbur.

Wilbur sat up in his chair and quickly finished the task his teacher assigned the class. After computing class was lunch, Wilbur wanted to speak to Jack, in the hope knowing that's wrong with his boyfriend, Dan. 'No, no it will make it worse. Ask him what has happened tomorrow.' Wilbur told himself.

The bell finally rang for lunch. Wilbur rushed out of the classroom and down the stairs to meet David at the bottom. This was were the met for lunch for years. "So the Idea I was telling you about" David said in a somehow cheerful tone even though he had failed his science exam just minutes before this greating.

"Since you love Jack, I had this idea that I'll make him and Dan break up. So you'll have Jack and Dan and Matt can finally be a couple. Just look how cute they're together" David said pointing at Matt and Dan walking down the stairs towards the schools café together. "Okay sure you do that. Let's find Charlie, George and Rhianna for lunch." Wilbur dragged David by the arm and went down the school towards the friendship group usual eating area.

"Oi get off me food, you sint-ohhh hey Wilbur and david" Rhianna quickly changed her tone since she knew David didn't like seeing his friends argue.Rhianna was wrestling with Charlie over Rhianna's mother's  homemade fruit cake she had brought into to eat.

After school in the local park

Matt and Dan both sat next to each on a park bench, wearing black joggers, black-hoddied jumper and a half mask to cover most of their faces. Wilbur entered the park,looking around to spot Matt and Dan. Even though the park was empty, he couldn't see either of them. 'They must of forgot.' Wilbur thought to himself. 'David must be wondering were I am. I better go'

Wilbur was about to leave the park when an icy-cold hand grabbed him by the wrist and dragged him backwards making him tumbl bavkwards. "Finally, you cared to show up" Matt said it a deep tone which scared Wilbur since Matt's normal voice isn't close to being deep. "Follow us bitch" Wilbur was ordered as if he was some sort of animal.

He followed Matt and Dan into a wooded area of the park which can't be see from the entrance or by passing cars. Silence fell, as Wilbur just stood in front of Dan. "This is for touching Jack" Dan said in a deep whisper. Dan plunged a knife into Wilbur's chest. Wilbur moaned in pain and he dropped to his knees, cluching his wound to stop it from bleeding too much. Blood poured out of Wilbur as if it was a waterfall. Thick-heavy boots pounded apon Wilbur's back, head and stomach, with every kick, Wilbur felt more and more light headed.

"Fuck! Shit! Um-mm why did w- we need to get rid of his body!Dan! We will get in trouble!" Matt told Dan whilst pointing at the lake which was just behind the stabbing site. Both Matt and Dan dragged Wilbur's lifeless body, by his legs,towards the lake. A trail of Wilbur's blood followed along side them.