YOU LOST ME

A/N: I HAVE SUCH BAD WRITERS BLOCK IM SO SORRY FOR THE LONGASS WAIT!

WARNINGS!: ANGST

"Y/N/N What the fuck."

"What I wanted more."

Your hand released the salty fries that you previously stole from your beanie clad beat friend. You looked up at him smiling softly as he smirked chuckling shaking his head.

"You suck." He spoke continuing to type on his laptop,

You shrugged, "I might suck but who's the one who has more fries now?"

Jughead rolled his eyes, he shut his laptop looking at you as you enjoyed the stolen fries,

"I uhm, spoke the Betty earlier."

Your heart sunk, Jughead has liked Betty for the past few months and just recently told you about it last week. You faked a smile when he told you wanting to be as supportive as you could, but in reality you felt your heart crumble. You loved Jughead more than anything and you'd only want him to be happy right? Betty was always kind to you, never said anything to purposely hurt you.

You sent him a tight smile, "That's great Jug."

"Yeah she's just...great. We wrote for the Blue and Gold this week, we haven't been able to to that recently because of, well obviously. She just makes me really happy, a sense of euphoria I haven't felt before."

You nodded faking a smile, "I bet."

Jughead's smile faltered as he watched you push the fries away, "Are you okay?"

You nodded, "Yeah, just starting to feel a little sick."

You adjusted the leather jacket that wrapped around your torso, Jughead raised an eyebrow,

"Maybe you shouldn't have eaten two large fries." He smirked,

Your eyes narrowed, "Dude, it was for a good cause."

Jughead shook his head can't helping the smile that appeared on his face, "Need a ride home?"

You wanted to accept his offer, but you were already struggling to not confess your feelings here and now. You shook your head,

"I'll see you tomorrow."

Jughead nodded waving you off as you left enough money to pay for your meal, you left Pop's pulling your phone out of your jacket pocket.

You dialed the only number you put effort into memorizing,

"You're house, like right now."

"So he practically gushed about her the whole time?"

"Exactly."