MAYA

A/N: this lowkey sucks ohmygod i'm sorry ugh

WARNINGS: TEENAGE PREGNANCY AND ANGST

"You can't be serious

"You can't be serious." You murmured looking down,

"It was one time Y/N I promise." Jughead pleaded,

You shook your head, "Jughead, cheating is cheating period. I'm not mad I'm just- disappointed, I... No, forget it."

You turned on your heel leaving the trailer, on your way out you threw out the box that held the positive pregnancy test. Yeah, you were carrying Jughead's child and you thought you should tell him. Until Veronica told you about the lies he's told you, those sleepless nights alone where you missed his touch, he spent with Betty.

He left you, for Betty.

You couldn't blame him though, Betty was gorgeous. She had flawless fair skin, beautiful baby blue eyes, glossy soft blonde hair of an angel. She was drop dead stunning, and there was nothing you could do to stop it.

It hurt, you've known Betty since the fourth grade. You two were immediately best friends after you had been partnered up for the science fair.

"Veronica?" You stuttered through the phone,

"I'm here babe." Veronica spoke softly through the phone, "I'm guessing it didn't go well."

Your voice started to crack, "It didn't."

You were able to tell that Veronica was furious, "You're fucking with me right?"

You wiped your nose, "No, I'm just, going to get the next plane to New York and stay with my cousin for awhile."

Veronica nodded, "Alright, Kevin and I won't tell them anything cross my heart."

You smiled sadly, "Thank you, tell Kevin I'll call him later when I'm at the airport. Love you and thanks again."

Veronica smiled, "I love you back."

Locking your apartment door, you took your backpack and suitcase into the uber on your way to the airport.

(14) missed calls from jughead❤️

(20) text messages from jughead❤️

(8) missed calls from betty💓

(2) missed calls from arch🤠

Turning your phone off, you boarded your flight. No, this wasn't how it was supposed to go but this was the result of a careless sixteen year old.