ALWAYS YOURS

VERY IMPORTANT WARNINGS: SUICIDE ATTEMPTS, BLOOD, ANGST, DEPRESSION, SWEARING

SUICIDE HOTLINE: 1-800-273-8255

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!

A/N: You aren't alone, you are loved, you are worth it. Talk to someone if you are EVER feeling like harming yourself.

(NOT EDITED)
-

"How do I put this.." Jughead muttered avoiding eye contact with you.

You were obviously confused and concerned, Jughead had been acting weird for the past couple weeks and you didn't know why. It was Valentine's day, Jughead had wanted to meet up to talk in Pop's.

You assumed it was to take another step in your relationship, that he'd been acting weird because he was planning something. Jughead had know that life had home has been rough because of your parents getting divorced. It's been hard.

But boy were you wrong.

"I'm sorry Y/N but, I don't think this is working.." Jughead whispered keeping his eyes glued to the booth table.

"What? What're you talking about?" You asked stuttering that he had fumbled on his words.

"I think we should break up." Jughead said more than clearly.

Your eyes widen looking up trying to make eye contact with him, "Oh, I-I-I"

Jughead shook his head, "I have to go."

Jughead bolted from the diner holding all his belongings.

Your eyes watered feeling your heart drop into your stomach, you didn't know what you did wrong to hurt Jughead. You knew that Betty had some small feelings for Jug, was that it? Was Jughead finally leaving you for Betty? Did he feel the same?

You picked up your backpack slowly stumbling out of Pop's. Your eyes continued to flood with tears, no sobs were heard by anyone else. People looked at you with pitiful and sympathy not knowing what had happened.

You slammed your house door shut immediantly rushing up the stairs into your room. Your parents had left this morning to sign papers for the divorce and for the child support plan. They would be back in a couple weeks maybe months because of moving plans too, sadly you didn't have a shoulder to cry on.

Monday was dreadful, no one had talked to you. Everyone seemed to take Jughead's side of the break up. Not even your best friend since second grade, Kevin Keller took your side.

Seeing Jughead hold Betty's face the same way he used to hold yours made you want to puke. Seeing Jughead kiss Betty's cheek the same way he used to kiss yours broke you.

Everyday broke you a little more. Betty and Jughead's relationship was growing, but your respect for them was shrinking.

You had thought you and Betty were good friends, that you could tell Betty everything that was happening at home. Not anymore.

It's been weeks, still no one had attempted to talk to you. Whenever you'd try to wave at Veronica and Kevin, they'd ghost you. They'd act like you didn't exist, like you were just air.

You spent your school days alone, sometimes even hiding in the bathroom stalls for hours.

You had been sitting in the bathroom stall when Betty and Veronica had a very interesting chat.