PLAYING WITH FIRE

WARNINGS: DEATH OF PARENT, VIOLENCE, ANGST, BITCHY CHERYL, AND SWEARS!

Request from -southsidescum
-

Friday's at Riverdale High were a pain in the ass for you

Friday's at Riverdale High were a pain in the ass for you. Students acted out and what made it worse was when there was a party that night.

You sat silently at lunch with Betty, Veronica, Archie, Jughead, and Kevin while they all talked about it.

"Are you kidding? Cheryl's parties are probably the best." Veronica cheered smiling while taking a sip from her drink,

You rolled your eyes at them, you hated parties, you never went to them. There were so many scenarios that could happen at them and you were quite introverted. You'd prefer sitting at home with your TV remote instead of grinding on horny teenagers who just want you for a good night.

"C'mon Y/N! It might be fun." Betty smiled trying to lift your spirits,

You shrugged sipping your water, "Not really my thing Betty."

"It won't be that bad! Hey you might find someone you really like or even realize you have feelings for someone, that's what happened with Ronnie and I." Betty exclaimedm smiling at Veronica causing her to blush, "Plus Jughead actually wants to go."

You raised an eyebrow at Jughead making him put up his hands in surrender, "Listen I need to get out of that trailer."

You groaned tucking a piece of your Y/H/C hair behind your ear, "I don't know guys.."

The group exchanged looked until Jughead's eyes lit up, "I'll get you Pops."

Your head snapped in his direction, "Deal."

Betty's mouth gasped open confused at how Jughead got you to agree so quickly, Archie sat across from you cackling holding his head in his hands, "Can't believe you didn't think of that Betty, Hell you've known Y/N since Pre-K and you didn't think of that."

Betty rolled her eyes as Veronica wrapped an arm around her shoulder, Betty huffed leaning into her embrace,

"Bets and I will be at your house after school to help you get ready!" Veronica grinned brightly,

You started to shake your head, "Uhh I said I would go, that doesn't mean I'm getting all dressed up when I'll be observing from the corner to have no one see me."

Veronica squinted her eyes at you, "Uh absolutley not!"

You ran your fingers through your hair, Archie sensed that you were stressed so he interfered, "It's enough that she's actually going right? We can't force her to something she doesn't want to do yeah?"