Bonus Chapter 1E

Last chapter of Bonus Chapter One series.

I hope you liked Myra and Abeer's story until now.

Happy Reading! Inline comments would be love.

|•~

[unedited]

M Y R A

I let myself fall apart in his arms, hoping for him to collect my broken pieces. He put his biceps around me, holding me close to him until our breaths mingled long after his lips left mine, and I was still not over the shock.

I could see the smile on his lips illuminating my entire room, his thumb drew doodles on my back and I wasn't sure where exactly was he staring, but eyes kept looking into mine.

"Myra yaar—........" Ishan's voice faded as he entered the room and saw the two of us and I jerked him away from me, standing straight.

I was nervous, staring everywhere but not meeting his eyes while Abeer hardly seemed to be caring. His eyes rolled and he yawned before facing Ishan. "Sorry I was just finding something." Abeer lied, conveniently but I knew Ishan wasn't having it as he crossed his hands against his chest, leaving on the opened door.

"Finding something? In Myra's eyes?" Ishan smirked. I was embarrassed as I pursed my lips together to break the smile and the redness from breaking out.

"Ass. Get out." Abeer ordered and Ishan's smirk just grew wider.

"Okay. Let me just go out and tell Aarav what I saw here. You know Aarav's kickboxing skills are better than yours right?" Ishan was still smirking as he turned behind and my eyes widened.

"Ishan" I called, the first words since he came here. Ishan turned, trying to stop his smile and covering the naughtiness glancing in his eyes. Ishan winks at me.

"Why don't you take Abeer out with you too?" I say, trying to stop the laugh from coming out as Abeer's eyes widened.

"Really? You want me to go?" He asks turning towards me with a look of disbelief and I maintain the straight face as I nod.

"Ofcourse I do. I mean, I need to sleep too. And what would you do here as I sleep?" I raise my eyebrows.

"I hope you're done finding whatever you were finding cause you're not staying in here any longer. We're sleeping too!" Ishan said, putting a hand round Abeer who stood with a helpless expression as he was dragged out.

Abeer looks at me with a helpless expression and I just raise my eyebrows and shoulder, shrugging casually as I closed the door behind the boys and a big smile covered my lips as I jumped onto my bed, hugging the large mud brown teddy bear I called Coco.

I might not have got any answers of the questions that kept floating in my mind, but I felt fine, I felt happy, I felt content after so many nights as I tossed and turned trying to catch some sleep but all I caught instead was thoughts about him. And this time, I did not stop my mind either.

A B E E R

"What is this?" Ishaan raised an eyebrow as he pressed a finger to my wound on my lip and I hissed in irritation, taking his hand off my face.

"Who did this to you?" Aarav asked, finally leaving his phone aside as he came back from the balcony to the room and noticed the cut on my lip with dried blood.