7. The World Stood Still

Inline comments + good response = update before a day :)

~•~

N A N D I N I

I got up from my slumber feeling some constant gaze on me, and undoubtedly, I turned at my side to see me caged by the man I love the most in the whole universe.

His one hand was wrapped around my waist holding me close, one leg lied above mine and the other hand supported his head as he stared at me with all the love in the world, as if I was the most beautiful piece of art on earth.

I didn't realise as a captivating smile took over me and I blinked my eyes, looking back at him.

"Good morning Manik!" I whispered sleepily as I rubbed my eyes and he smiled, his lips almost brushed my forehead sending tingling sensations everywhere.

"Good Morning princess!" He smiled back tucking my hair strands behind my ear.

"How long is it that you're up?" I asked lazily as I got up and sat on the bed and he sat besides me.

"One hour!" He said as he picked me up in his arms and carried me to the washroom.

"And what were you doing for an hour?" I asked as my eyes widened and he kept me on the slab.

"Admiring my girl!" He kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes, feeling his touch and absorbing his presence.

"Aaj itna pyaar aa raha hai mujh pe", I teased as we both grabbed our brushes.

"Hamesha aata hai, tum aaj dekh rahi ho...", he winked and the butterflies that had died a while ago flew back in my stomach.

"Hamesha?" I teased more with a bright smile playing on my lips.

"Hamesha!" He answered in a heavy voice, with the brush in his mouth as I giggled and we both brushed.

-

"Manik! Aisi kaunsi meeting hai about which I don't know!" I squared my eyes at him as he got read in front of the mirror, styling his hair.

"Actually, it's not a meeting. Surprise hai, for you!" He smiled turning towards me and my eyes widened and twinkled.

"Surprise? For me? Kya hai?" I jumped up in excitement.

"You need to go back to nursery, princess, you don't know the meaning of surprise!" He teased walking towards me and I pouted.

He immediately pecked the pout, turning it into a bright smile.

"I really don't want to leave you and go!" He smiled in front of me as he handed me his tie and I kissed his mole.

"But I really want my surprise. Toh please go!" I teased as I rised on my toes holding his collar and he held my waist for my support.

He snuggled in my neck and my hair while I tired the neck as his hands drew doodles on my waist, making it increasingly difficult for me to stand straight and concentrate.

"I so wish to take you along with me. Darr lag raha hai, kuch ajeeb sa!" He sighed pressing his lips against my forehead.

"Tum darro math Manik, I will not leave you and go anywhere!" I teased and he giggled.

"Aur agar mein hi tumhe chodke chala gaya toh?" He said in a serious voice and the smile on my face faded away as tears rose in my eyes.