||Chapter 1: The Face-off||

After calling up an Uber, Tord sits himself down on the sidewalk

After calling up an Uber, Tord sits himself down on the sidewalk. Leaning back with his hands pressed against the pavement, he gazes up at the sky. Memories of his time serving the military relay before switching over to the thought of his cola-loving, snarking and broody friends. 'I wonder how much those three could have changed over the time I was away... Knowing Edd, he's still addicted to coke. Matt might still possess a sharp tongue and Tom probably remained sarcastic.'

A few minutes passed before a white 2016 corolla rolls up. The driver leans out the window, questioning the lad whether he's the one who called for his service. Tord moves to push himself up before dusting the couple specks of dust off his backside. "Yeah, I'm the one." After pulling out his phone, he presents the driver proof before getting in the backseat. He rests his arm on the door, staring mindlessly out the window. Time seemed to have slowed down as he began to recall the encounters he last had with a certain fork in his side.

- - - - - - -🌾Flashback🍂- - - - - - -

The scene opens with students seated on wooden benches. They watch who they could only suspect to be their headmaster walk up on stage. "Good morning students. Thank you to each and every one of you for being here with us today. We are pleased to have the opportunity to welcome those of you that have been with us for a long time now as well as those who are new to our institution..."

Switching over to the boarding school's main gate, a young lad could be seen resting against the gate's edge. Hands tucked in his blazer's pockets as he lets out a shaky breathe. "Of all the days she had to assign me a transfer student to babysit," the Brit grumbled as a cool breeze blew past him.

Nine minutes transpire before the vibrant silhouette of a bus came into view. Within a couple seconds, it let out a low kshhh as it came to a halt. The conventional doors creeked as they swung open, allowing the only student on board to step off.

The twin-horned lad takes a couple steps forward, hearing the conventional doors hiss as they shut close, before ridding himself of the red duffel bag which hung over his shoulder. Dropping it to his side, he promptly prepares a guard to deflect the Brit's strike. With his right arm raised, he utilizes his left to grip the shoulder of the fork's blazer. Placing pressure on his opponent's chest - with his right forearm -, he tasks his left to yank the Brit back before hooking the other's leg. He follows with a motion to pin the Jehovah witness against the pavement. Firing a glare at the other male as a scornful scowl lay evident on his face. The Brit produces a hollow groan while fixating his gaze on the one who sat on top of him.

"I get that you miss our sparring sessions but couldn't you wait till I signed up for the Judo Club?!" 'Du gale jævelen (You crazy fucker)'

"Just shut up and get off already," 'You've always had a knack for giving people a headache.'

With much distain, Tord hoisted himself up before offering a hand to Tom. The fork slaps it away as he pulls himself up. After retrieving his luggage, the twin-horn rolls his eyes, before joining the Brit's side.

- - - - - - -🌾Flashback Ends🍂- - - - - - -

"Should've upper-cut the fucker that day," the twin-horn mutters under his breathe. 'Oh well, I'll always have another opportunity when we meet again~'

The driver shifts in his seat, struggling to attract his passenger's attention, who resembled an airhead in that moment. Snapping his fingers, he calls out in a calm demeanor, "Mr Larson, we've arrived at your destination - Crestwood University."

Having his moment - to reminisce in the past of his youth - interrupted (AN: Once you've hit 20, you feel so old T^T), he reaches for the four bucks he owes the driver. After paying his tab, he exits the vehicle and is greeted by the sight of three distinct colors. Green, Purple and Blue.

The Uber drives off to the location of his next client, watching Tord - in the rear view mirror - get tackled with a hug by two males, dressed in a purple and green top.

"Tord! It's so good to see you again."

Thomas
Standing with my arms folded over one another, I watched the three embrace the other after a long awaited reunion. Mildly annoyed with the commie's return, I couldn't help but be grateful towards him for reawakening the chipper side to those two.

'However, a day's notice would've been more appreciated than a message sent at four in the morning.'

An hour passes as the four walked around campus, chatting up a storm in an attempt to catch up for lost time. An alarm goes off, alerting Edd of his next class. The cola-lover glances over at the ginger before returning his gaze on the twin horn. "Sorry Tord, but we've got English to attend. If you've got any other queries, I'm sure Tom will be able to assist." Edd states before dragging the tallest of them along with him.

'Fuck'

The two stand in silence before the one releases a sigh and caves in."Earlier, you said, you registered for History 101, correct?" Tord nods in agreement, still feeling awkward in the company of the Jehovah witness. "Do you know where the venue is?" "Not a clue, but I'm sure I could use the campus map, Edd had forwarded this morning." Tom smirks, "Oh, is that so. Then I'm free to leave, right?"

"Yeah, just don't kiss the floor on your way out."

Tom, by what Tord could only assume, rolled his eyes before walking past the hentai-addict. After he had walked a good distance away, he turns to lock eyes with the twin horn, "You've got three minutes till History starts. Good luck, Sunshine~" Tom stated before disappearing out of sight.

Under eight minutes, Tord arrived at the lecture venue. Entering through the second door, he sits himself down on the nearest available seat. Unaware of the familiar face seated beside him.

"So how was your exploration?~"

Clenching his jaw, Tord glares daggers at the Brit. In an almost hush whisper-like tone, Tord exclaims between pants, 'I fucking loathe this side of you.' "You're a real piece of shit, Thomas."

Thomas
Stiffling a chuckle, I return to taking down notes. Attempting to omit the background noise - Tord grumbling under his breathe as he folds his arms on top of one another before resting his temple, facing the opposite direction. 'Cute but you deserve the shit that's coming your way after the stunt you pulled at the graduation ceremony.'

To be continued... (1164 words)

Image Reference:
Uploader: @INV4DER B4BY
Platform: Pinterest
Title of Art: "🎀 Tord"
Date: Not specified when
Cover source: https://pin.it/6IJHI63