Chapter 5 The Partier And Queen Bee

We walk into school and everyone's eyes are on me. I take a deep breath and start to walk to the cafeteria followed by Bianca and Liam. I am about halfway to the lunch room when someone throws their arm over my shoulder. I look over to my right and see Wilde. "My man" Wilde says smiling, "I have been looking for you everywhere." "Um..." I say. "Right, how rude of me" he says, "The names Corbin Wilde, but I go by Wilde." "I know who you are" I say.

"Awesome, then you know I am known for my legendary parties and I happen to be having one tonight" Wilde says, "And you Delaware are the guest of honor." "Uh" I say and look at Wilde, "What?" One of Wilde's friends says, "Um wrong state Wilde." "What" asks Wilde apparently confused. "It's Dakota Wilde" the other friend says, "Her name is Dakota Zuko." "Zuko" Wilde says, "I am throwing a party tonight and you my friend are the guest of honor. Your friends are invited to my party."

Wilde stops walking and turns around to face my friends. Wilde asks, "And what are your names?" Bianca says, "Bianca Lingo." "Well Bianca" Wilde says, "You are invited to my party." Wilde turns to Liam. "Liam Jones" Liam says. Wilde says, "Like that one direction guy." "Don't compare me to him" Liam says. "Your right, you seem a lot cooler than him" Wilde says, "Well LJ I hope to see you tonight at my party." Wilde throws his arm back around my shoulder and says, "Care to join us for lunch?"

Before I can answer the goddess herself answers for me, "No, they will be joining us." Wilde and Maddison have a stare down. Maddison raises her eyebrow and Wilde puts his hands up in the air. "Alright" Wilde says, "Zuko. Bianca. LJ. See you three at my party." Wilde and his two friends walk off to their table. I look at Bianca and Liam in shock. Maddison smiles and says, "Hello Dakota, Bianca, and Liam, follow me." Maddison and her friends start walking to a table. We follow her. "She knows our names" Liam whispers. "Does that really surprise you" I ask, "She knows everyone's secrets." "Eres muy estúpido" Bianca says. (You are so stupid) "What" Liam asks and I laugh. I end up sitting next to Maddison and Bianca sits across from me. Liam sits next to her. "What are you three losers doing her" Marissa asks, "Scram." I can't help but smile when Maddison sets her gaze on Marissa. "What did you just call my three new friends" Maddison asks. Marissa's eyes go wide, "W-w-what?" "What's wrong babe" Kevin asks sitting next to Marissa. Kevin follows Marissa's eye sight and sees me. "Well would you look at that, it's the freak" Kevin says, "Why are you sitting here?" "I could ask you the same thing dickhead" I say. Kevin looks shock that I spoke back. Kevin stands up and says, "What did you-" "Its Dakota not freak" Maddison says, "And I have to say dickhead suites you better." Me, Bianca, and Liam burst out laughing. Kevin opens and closes his mouth several times, "Come on Maddison, your siding with this freak? What happened to your standards?" "Well apparently I have little standards" Maddison says smirking, "Very little, but you already knew that." Me, Bianca, and Liam burst out in laughter again. Kevin's jaw clenches, "You bit-" "Finish that sentence" Maddison says, "I dare you."Kevin just glares at Maddison, "That's what I thought" Maddison says. "You're really going to choose the dyke and two losers" Kevin says. "Yes, and its Dakota, Bianca, and Liam, get it right" Maddison say, "Also you two can leave." "Seriously" Marissa asks. "Yes seriously" Maddison says. "Karma es una perra" Bianca says. (Karma is a bitch) "Shut up Bianca" Marissa says. "You don't even know what I said" Bianca says. Marissa closes and opens her mouth a few times, "So...just shut up." I wave as Marissa and Kevin leave with a smirk on my face."Oh look" one of Maddison's friends says, "The trash decided to sit with us." "And the walking STD decided to grace us with her presence" I reply. She flips me off and begins to talk with Maddison's other friend. The bell rings and I stand up. "See you at Wilde's party" Maddison says. I say, "Actually, I'm-" "Dak will see you there" Bianca says interrupting me. "Can't wait" Maddison says smiling and walking off with her two friends. I turn and look at Bianca, "What the hell? You know parties aren't my scene." "Vas a ir, incluso si tengo que arrastrarte allí" Bianca says, "You can't miss your own party." (You are going, even if I have to drag you there) "I really hate you sometimes" I say. "" Bianca says. (Love you too)
Thanks for reading. What did you think? What do you think will happen next? What do you want to happen next? As always votes and comments are appreciated.