Chapter 4 Outed

I meet my friends at the front of school as always, but Marissa is nowhere to be seen. "Where is Marissa" I ask. "No idea" says Bianca. "This is actually nice" I say, "No offense Liam." Liam says, "None taken. I am actually going to break up with her." "Finally" Bianca says. "About time" I say. "Alright alright" Liam says smiling, "No need to shout it to the world. Let's go to class." We laugh and walk to our lockers.

We walk to first period and there is still no sign of Marissa. Maddison and her friends walk in and take their seats. The bell rings and Marissa walks in. The only seat available is behind Maddison. The morning announcements start, and everyone tunes them out. When the principal was signing out, everyone tuned back in. Instead of the school logo, it now shows me at the laptop in the principal's office. My eyes go wide and I mutter, "Please no." Bianca whispers, "You ok Dak?" Liam whispers, "What's going on?" Marissa's voice is heard in the background.

"I don't get it, you're a girl but dress like a guy" Marissa says. Liam and Bianca just glare at Marissa. "Marissa, we have been over this" I reply, "Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I have to dress and act like one. It's just who I am, can we not talk about it here, I don't want someone to hear this conversation." Everyone gasps and looks at me. I shrink as much as I can in my chair. "So, are you still seeing that girl" Marissa asks, "Kelly?" "It's Kara first of all and no we broke up months ago" I say, "I already told you this." The video ends.

Everyone is looking at me and whispering to their friends. I stand up and run out of the room. I just run and end up on the soccer field. I run to the bleachers and hide under them. I collapse to the ground. "Oh my god" I say, "She outed me to the entire school just so that she could become popular." I cover my face with my hands. "Why did I even tell her those things in the first place" I ask myself, "At least Bianca is the only that knows I'm intersex."

Bianca's P.O.V.

Dakota just ran out of the room. I look at Liam in shock and Liam looks just as shocked. What the hell is wrong with Marissa, she just outed Dakota to the entire school. I look over at Marissa to see her smiling. I shake my head and glare. "Look" Liam whispers pointing at something behind Marissa. I look and see Maddison and her two friends whispering. "What do you think they are whispering about" Liam whispers. "No idea" I whisper, "But it is probably nothing good."

The class goes quiet when the teacher drops a book on the floor. "Hey" the teacher says, "Shut up." The teacher starts the lesson. Throughout the lesson everyone keeps whispering about what happened. The bell rings and everyone leaves. We get our things and leave. "So where do you think Dakota ran off to" Liam asks. "No idea" I reply, "But I think we have another thing to deal with." I start walking after Marissa and Liam follows. I see people pointing and whispering.

I see Marissa at her locker. I am about to call out her name when Kevin walk over to her. "Hey" Kevin says, "Marissa, right?" "Yes" Marissa says. "So, Wilde is having a party tonight" Kevin says, "Want to go with me?" "Sure" Marissa says. "Cool" Kevin says smiling, "I'll pick you up at seven." Kevin walks away, and Marissa has the biggest smile on her face. I walk over and slam her locker closed. "What the hell" I say. "Me what the hell" Marissa says, "You what the hell." "You outed Dakota to the entire school" I say. "Ya..." Marissa says, "That was kinda the point." "What is wrong with you" I ask. "I think your just mad because I proved you wrong" Marissa says. "What" I ask. "My plan worked. No need to hate now that I'm popular and you're still a loser" Marissa says, "Oh by the way, we are over Liam, I can't be seen with trash."

Marissa walks to her next class. "Unbelievable" I say, "Well actually that it is very believable." "Wow" Liam says, "Her plan actually worked." "Liam" I snap, "Focus." "Right" Liam says, "Focus." "Come on" I say walking down the hall. "Um Bianca" Liam says, "Class is the other way." "We aren't going to class" I reply. "We aren't" Liam asks. "Nope" I say, "We are going to find Dakota. "She could be anywhere" Liam says, "This school is huge, it has three-" "Gracias captain obvious" I say, "Idioto." (Thank you, idiot) Liam says, "Lead the way."

Dakota's P.O.V.

I'm not sure how long I was just hiding under the bleachers sitting on the ground and just thinking about what just happened before Bianca and Liam found me. Bianca hands me my backpack. "How bad is it" I ask. Liam says, "Well after you ran out, the teacher calmed the class down enough to teach the lesson. Of course, people were still whispering about the video throughout class."

Bianca says, "I am so sorry Dak, this is all my fault. If I hadn't bailed on you yesterday this wouldn't have happened." "It's ok Bingo" I say, "She would have found a way to out me one way or another, she was determined to become popular." Bianca says, "Well, she is definitely known now." "So, after class ended, me and Bianca cornered Marissa" Liam says, "She broke up with me and said that she wanted nothing to do with us losers anymore now that she was popular. Then she just walked off. We have been trying to find you since."

I say, "I figured she just did that to become popular." Liam says, "This is all my fault, I'm the one that introduced Marissa to you guys and didn't listen to your warnings." "Its fine" I say, "What's done is done. What period is it?" "Lunch" Bianca says, "And its halfway over." "Well let's go" I say, "I'll have to face the school eventually."

Thanks for reading.  What did you think?  What do you think will happen next?  What do you want to happen next?  As always votes and comments are appreciated.