Chapter 4: Drama Escalates

Chapter 4: Drama escalates

A/N: Hey guys I'm back. I promised to update saviors next but I'm having some major kick in the ass writers block so that's gonna take some time to write. As of the moment I'm not sure where I'm taking it but it will continue don't worry. As always this is dedicated to my amazingly awesome boyfriend. I love you Kiba. So anyways on to the story. Enjoy!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I woke up a little while later with us both naked and blushed. Kiba was cuddling me from behind and I could feel his morning wood poking at my entrance. I blushed even harder when I felt that. I slipped out of his grasp without waking him then sat there admiring his very impressive dick.

Looking at it I could tell it was 8 inches at least if not maybe slightly more. I was mesmerized by the amazing shape of it and the slimness of it from base to tip. I had a sudden urge to touch it so ever so slightly I pushed him on his back and sat on my knees in between his legs.

I tentatively reached out my hand and grasped the base of it and stroked it once. I heard him groan lightly at the touch and so I did it again a little faster this time. This made him groan lightly again so I got bolder and started stroking up and down at a slow pace. With each pass up I rubbed the head with my thumb with a firm but not hard grip on his length.

I picked up my pace of stroking him starting to smile making him groan every once in a while. I eventually got tired of just jerking him off so I leaned in and kissed the tip of his very hard dick. At this point he was leaking a lot of pre so I started licking around the head. After a few passes of the slit, dipping my tongue in each time, I took the head into my mouth and gave a hard suck on it. I started to take more of it into my mouth until I had it all inside.

With it in my mouth I sucked constantly and kept licking as best I could. While I was sucking his dick my fingers were behind me stretching myself out because I planned to take this as far as I could before he woke up. I kept sucking hearing loud groans from his I started to move up and down on his dick.

At this point I hadn't noticed that he was awake so when his hands gripped my hair lightly and he spoke I jumped but didn't let his dick go or my three fingers stop inside me. "Damn Blaine! How are you so good at this?!" he groaned out. "KIBA! Oh shit I'm sorry! It was just there and we were naked," I started rattling pulling off.

He chuckled and stopped me. "It's ok. I am irresistible. You have my permission to do whatever when we are together just no penetration of me. I don't bottom," he said with his toothy canine smile. "Ok alpha," I said smirking at the new nickname. "Alpha?" he asked curious. "Well you're so dominating and dog like it fits. Why? You don't like it?" I asked. "No I do actually. It's fitting I agree," he chuckled.

"Ok then that's my nickname for you," I said with a smile. "So you gonna go back to what you were doing?" he asked. "Actually since you're awake how bout we move on to something else," I smirked. "Oh?" he asked. I laid down next to him on my back and took my fingers out. "It's all prepared. Be a shame if it wasn't used now," I said seductively showing off my hole. "Are you sure you want to?" he asked. "Of course. I was just gonna ride ya while you slept but with you awake even better," I said.

"Well if you're sure I won't complain," he smirked as well. He kneeled in between my legs and lined up his head with my entrance. He started pushing in slowly and I winced at the feeling. "You ok?" he asked worriedly. "Yeah it's just my first time bottoming is all," I said. "Oh well I'm glad I can be the first and only to be inside you," he smiled. As he kept pushing in he leaned down and started making out with me this helped to keep me distracted.