Chapter 6: Prom

Chapter 6: Prom

A/N: What's up my loyal readers? You guessed it I'm back with a new chapter to read for you all. I'm always working hard to bring you all new chapters so I can finish this story and get back to my others. Once it's finished my boyfriend will hopefully let me get back to updating them all. Yes Kiba I'm looking at you there. So enjoy!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Blaine's POV

I woke up in the hospital again with Kiba in bed with me. He was mostly naked and I enjoyed feeling him there. He was holding me tight and I smiled at the feeling hugging his arm tight. I never wanted this embrace to end and hopefully it wouldn't have to.

As I lay there images of what happened played over and over for me and I grimaced horribly still tasting the blood from where I bit half his head off. I was just happy that Kiba barely arrived in time to save me from death. I really didn't want to leave him ever and death would only separate us.

Doctors came in every once in a while to check on me and they all smiled at him still passed out. They didn't even try to move him just worked around him. They all gave their sympathies to me for what happened and I thanked them all with a polite smile. I just wanted to forget what happened and only Kiba could make me forget.

Hours passed and Kiba finally stirred still holding me tight. "Hey alpha you're finally awake," I greeted him with a kiss on the cheek. "Hey love shouldn't you be resting?" he asked with a worried look. "No I'm fine I slept a while as well and they are controlling the physical pain," I said staring off thinking of it again. Kiba took my face in his hands and made me look at him. "I'm so sorry I was late. If I'd been there sooner none of this would have happened. It's all my fault," he said teary eyed.

"No Kiba don't blame yourself. It's no one's fault except Naruto's. He should've just accepted the rejection and move on but he became obsessed. I love you Kiba so please don't blame yourself. I just wanna be with you and forget that happened. Did they catch him by the way?" I asked. "Yeah. I think they should've let him bleed to death from where you bit him but they saved him just barely and he's in lock up," Kiba said with a little growl.

"Good then we don't have to worry about him anymore. We can just be together and love each other," I said with a smile pecking his cheek. "I love you Blaine. I'm so glad you're ok. I don't know what I'd done if you weren't," Kiba said hugging me tight to him. "Ow ow ow ow. Watch the stomach alpha. I was shot yesterday," I winced. "Oh shit sorry love. I'm just so glad to have you in my life," he smiled sheepishly.

I had a few visitors throughout the day. Most brought flowers and cards and some brought presents and chocolates. Surprisingly even Kiba's mom showed and wished me well. I was happy to have them here and I was especially happy that they said Kiba could stay overnight if he wanted. It was pretty nice of them to bend the rules for us.

Timeskip 1 week

I've been in the hospital a week now and so far it's been pretty good. Kiba hasn't left for more than a few hours at a time and he always sleeps next to me. I love having him here and I love everything about him. In this week we got to know each other better and I feel we've gotten even closer as a couple.

It may be early but I can definitely see us lasting well into adult hood. I can see us growing old together, having kids, getting married. I can see all of it in store for us and I want all of it to happen. He's so amazing and sweet to me and I'll do anything to keep it that way.

I was being released today and I couldn't wait to get back to my house. Unfortunately the doctors said no sex for another few days but once that time period is up Kiba won't know what hit him.