Arc 3: Phase 2: Getting Along

Start from the beginning

Now that she was here, she had the chance to interfere and ruin his plan. She was going to enter this game as a a new player and will eventually have her own counter pieces against him. Before leaving the Pure Land, She instructed an asset/assistant to continue the investigations on the main culprit and discover any information regarding his plans and next move.

This is why Miyuki was here at the rooftop, she also considered this as a meeting place between her and her asset/assistant. Not too long, she felt a presence nearby and heard a series of noises coming from a nearby spot.

Miyuki then turned her head towards the source of the presence and noise, which was near the metallic wall gates after a few moments, something white and feathery came out from the wall gates of the rooftop, and was finally revealed to be a white duck with blue eyes and was wearing some kind of chinese cap, which struggled a little bit to climbed up before falling to the rooftop grounds.

Miyuki sighed and shook her head." Well, that was an entrance Showtaro, What took you so long?" She asked.

Meanwhile, the cute white duck now known as "Showtaro" continued to catch up his breath as it was really difficult for him to climb up the building. A few moments later, he finally recovered and flapped his wings to adjust his balance. He then gave a grin at the woman.

"Sorry about that Miyuki, I just had a bad fall, I thought was going to safely land on the rooftop but crap happens so yeah hahaha." He gave a chuckle to much to the confusion yet amusement of the young woman.

Miyuki just sighed yet again, she then wasted no time as she decided to get straight to the point." You're fine Showtaro, I'm really glad you were not caught, but can I asked if you manage to find some clues about his plan?" She asked

By this time, the atmosphere around them changed, it was still a quiet and windy place but however there was a sense of alertness that began to rise up.

Showtaro took one more observation on his surroundings before darting his eyes towards Miyuki. He then took a deep breath before finally opening his mouth and lettting out the new information that he managed to acquire.

"Well, yes I managed to find several proposals that were written by him and then submitted to the council for an apparent check up." He explained."

Miyuki raised an eyebrow." So what's this proposal about and when was this submitted?" She asked.

"The proposal was submitted not too long ago, and it contained details about a group of individuals that were going to be sent to the human world with the purpose of guiding recent souls who had just passed on, onwards to the afterlife." He explained.

Miyuki raised an eyebrow." Guiding souls? but I thought that type of process had been dissolved!?" She exclaimed. She thought that the council had already removed that type of process of bringing souls to the light anymore since they have brand new ways of doing it.

"I'm also surprised about it, plus the council themselves couldn't see anything wrong with the credentials and details of that proposal, that they instantly approved it with no hesitation. "He then took a short deep breath before continuing." But when I dug deeper into the mystery, I managed to get a hold of an important piece of information of the document." He explained.

"Do you have them right now?" Miyuki asked.

Showtaro then took a deep breath yet again and gave a grin." Well, apparently yes!" He said as he then drew out an brown envelope, which was labeled "Classified" and also contained the important pieces documents that he was talking about just now.