Chapter 18: Let it go

Start from the beginning

"I know, i'm going too. Apparently Brody has offered to help pick out there outfits for tomorrow." He says snorting.

"Seriously?" I look at him amused while he just shakes his head.

"Hey, I wanted to apologize..." He stops and breaths in while leaning forward on the couch. "I shouldn't have made that comment and i'm sorry man."

I nod my head at him but don't say anything. I still can't believe he said it but I feel more hurt cause of Eva's reaction. I felt guilty for the first time in a long time. She is just another girl!!! My mind is trying to convince me but I know it isn't true. She's not like the rest of the girls that come my way. First off she doesn't care what the hell I look like. It's refreshing knowing she isn't hanging with me because of my family or my looks. She doesn't seem to be falling at me feet even though I effect her. Most of the time I feel like she is in charge and i'm just enjoying the ride. Secondly, she isn't fake. She doesn't care about anything other than her sisters. She is laid back and is easy to talk to. I'm definitely not used to girls like her...

We hear a horn honk outside which brings me away from my thoughts. We head outside and jump into Brody's car. Twenty minutes later we pull into their driveway, we jump out and head towards the front door. We knock and this time Cara answers. She jumps up and hugs Parker causing me to smirk. She releases Parker and hugs Brody then me. She leads us inside to the kitchen.

"So where's Eva?" Brody ask getting on a bar stool. Cara sighs and points up. We looked confused but listen and hear music coming from upstairs.

"I swear she doesn't listen.." Cara says shaking her head and heads to the fridge.

"What is she doing?" I ask leaning against the counter top. Cara turns back around with some water bottles in her hands.

"She's relaxing or at least her version of it." She says handing me a water bottle. I look at her confused. "Sorry she's upstairs dancing. She's in the studio."

"I'm glad you didn't tell Marcus you had a dance studio, you wouldn't have been able to get him to leave." Brody says to Cara.

"I'll go get her." Cara says leaving the kitchen.

"Can we see the studio?" Parker ask standing up. Cara turns around and nods while leading us upstairs to the top level. The music is getting louder so I know we are getting closer. Cara stands against the door frame watching her sister.

DAMN!

"Shit!" Brody says under his breath while watching Eva. Eva isn't paying any attention to us and is dancing Latin. She is wearing a golden laced skin tight attire that wraps around her neck but has a opening on her side. It only has a short skirt on side and the other side is bare showing off her completely incredible legs.

Eva continues to dance and twist her hips to the music

Eva continues to dance and twist her hips to the music. I recognize the song but I am too enchanted by her moves to notice anything else. Her body hypnotizing me like a siren calling a sailor out to sea. Parker nudges my side. I turn towards him and Cara is walking over to the speaker. I can't keep my eyes off of Eva. Fuck! Could she be any hotter?!? I can feel my thoughts turn dirty just looking at her.

"Hey Eva, the guys are here." Cara says after turning down the music.

"I know..." She says turning towards us. "Where's Marcus?" I shake my head confused and look at the guys. They both looked as confused as I do but Cara just looks amused.

"How did you know he wasn't here?" Parker ask.

Eva just chuckles and walks over to her chair and sits down taking off her heals. Once she finally walks over to us she answers us. "I have your scents memorized and his is missing. Plus I heard you cuss when you came in." She says directing her head towards Brody.

"That's seriously impressive Eva." Brody says looking astonished matching my impression as well.

"Thank you!" She says smiling. She turns her head in my direction and tilts her head slightly. "Hey Asher."

Fuck...