"Cant relate, single life" Benny says and Jackson and Cody nod while laughing.

Tucker and I roll our eyes.

The movie comes on and Tucker pulls me into his chest, making me smile.

Thirty minutes into the movie, I notice Cody getting anxious.

I laugh. "Awww is my Cody scared?"

"No" Cody gulps.

"Yes you are" I chuckle.

"Whatever" he huffs.

Tucker squeezes my ass, making me whimper.

Then a huge jump scare comes up and Cody and I scream.

"Pussies" Jackson and Benny burst out laughing.

"Fuck off" Cody and I scoff.

Tucker groans and I look at him.

He continues to watch the movie, so I shrug it off.

Once the movie's over, the boy leave, but we're hanging out tomorrow!

I walk into Tucker's room to change into my pajamas, when Tucker pins me against the wall.

I take a sharp breath.

"What the FUCK was that?!" he snaps.

"What was what?" I ask in confusion.

"YOU AND CODY!" he shouts and I gulp. "I'm getting tired of this, Princess"

"W-what do you mean?" i look in him the eye.

His eyes are full of lust, almost black. "You're MINE. You get along with so many dudes and it's pissing me off"

I frown. "I'm sorry... but I'm not flirting! I'm just-"

"Being nice?" he finishes my sentence and I gulp. "I'm not being nice anymore" he picks me up and throws me on the bed. Oh. My. God. This is so fucking exciting! I mean, Tucker is always dominant, but God damn! He throws my shirt off and tears off my bra before kissing me down to my shorts, in which he pulls off. He then rubs me through the thin layer of wet cloth keeping him away from my heat. "God damn Princess, you're already soaked"

"I guess it's seeing you like this... angry and full of lust" I smirk and he rubs me faster, making me moan.

"We don't need these" he pulls my underwear down with his teeth. "You know I love you right?'

I nod. "I love you too"

"And I don't like sharing you" he plunges three fingers into me without warning.

"I'm s- oh my god" I moan and arch my back as he goes deeper. He hits my g-spot and picks up the pace, making me reach my high. "Tucker" I pant and he immediately pulls his fingers out. "What was that for?!"

"Not yet" he throws off his shirt and slides his sweatpants down, giving me a better view of his hard member. "You're gonna be quiet. And not move" he says sternly. "Understand?" he asks and I nod. "Use your words" he groans.