"I'm going to take you right here," he mumbles, lifting me up and pressing me into the wall. He slides into me quickly and rapidly, neither of us lasting long. He aims to please and use force, both making me reach my high.

After our steamy morning session in my shower, Harry dresses himself in his clothes from yesterday and I'm dressed in a new purple dress. As I place my flats on, Harry pulls me into him and kisses me.

"You look mighty fine in this dress," he groans, gripping my bottom and squeezing firmly. I moan and he smirks, unwrapping his arms.

"Come on," I whisper, his hand taken in mine. We walk out of the room and I freeze, Harry running into my back.

"You are such an animal!" Grace teases, my body completely frozen in place. My eyes are wide and Harry's not in my line of vision.

"Reagan don't look so shocked. I heard you two last night."

This is horrifying.

"G-Grace, I-I thought you were out?" I stutter, her head shaking.

"I had work to do so I came home," she says, smirking at me. "But where did you find him and where can I get one?"

I gulp and turn, Harry completely stiff behind me. His eyes fall onto me and his hand grabs mine, pulling me into him.

"His name's Joe," I manage to say, Harry extending his hand. Grace gratefully shakes it and I curl into his body.

"You guys are so freaking cute together. I hope to be seeing you more," she winks at Harry, his jaw clenching.

"I'm with Reagan," he says, not understanding her way of making sure I am dating.

"Oh, I know. She hasn't been with a guy since she was twenty. It's been five years; thank God she found you," Grace exaggerates, Harry tightening his grip.

"I understand. We're leaving," he states, my bag retrieved the couch. Harry's hand takes mine and I wave to Grace, my hand closing the door behind me.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know she was here and I didn't know how to act. Please don't be mad at me," I whisper, his hands grabbing my cheeks.

"I'm not mad. As long as you don't tell her about our type of relationship and my true identity, we're fine." He presses his lips to my forehead.

"I'm sorry. That's never happened to me," I sigh, his hands brushing my slightly damp hair back.

"And I love that. You're insanely beautiful when you blush," he compliments, my eyes looking down.

"You-You're the first guy that I've willingly invited into my room," I tell him, his hands holding me tightly to him.

"And I will be as long as we are in this term." I nod and he presses his lips to mine, successfully leaving me breathless when he pulls away. He takes my hand in his and we walk to his hidden parked car, getting in as he drives me to work.

"I'll e-mail you," he says, my head nodding.

"And I'll e-mail you back because I don't do anything at work."

He smiles and I shut the door, striding into the offices. Miles approaches me and smiles, my hand waving at him. The door behind me opens suddenly and I turn, Harry walking towards me.

"You forgot something," he states, pressing his lips to mine. He expressively moves his lips and pulls away, smiling and winking at me. I smile back and he walks out, my mind momentarily forgetting Miles is standing right beside me.