Chapter Thirty - Hyperventilation is required

As the 'attempted murderer' sat there calmly sipping his tea, Mo Guan Shan's mind worked furiously. How could he get rid of this evil bastard? Out of his house and away from his mom. ASAP. Mo couldn't think straight because his veins and arteries pumped with hatred, he had to control it otherwise He Tian's uncle would easily guess that there was 'something' between them. It was so hard to keep silent when all Mo wanted to do was scream at Mr Jian, to throw himself on that piece of shit and stab him with his mom's favourite meat cleaver.

Somehow Mo Guan Shan got his shit together and sat across from He Tian's uncle.

"It looks like my nephew picked up your things after the fight, they were at his apartment." Mr Jian arched an elegant eyebrow at Mo. Now that he was sitting across from bastard uncle, Mo could see the resemblance to Jian Yi, the smile, the shaped of the eyebrows, but the eyes were dark and dead. Nothing like his friends blue eyes at all.

Mo Guan Shan managed a nod of thanks, that's all he was getting.

"I took the initiative to search for your identification card, I hope you don't mind?" Mr Jian took Mo's school ID from his suit jacket pocket and held it up between two long fingers.

Mo shook his head and held out his hand for the ID card. Speech it seemed was impossible at the moment.

"It was unwise to leave identification in plain sight, these things have too much information on them. Name, address...it all leads to you and your family. If you join us the first lesson you will learn is that secrecy is sacred. Understand?" Jian Yi's dad tilted his head and still holding the card in his fingers.

Was he really Jian Yi's father? This was something He Tian had omitted during their 'revelations', bastard. Wait so Jian Yi and He Tian were cousins? Shit. When he thought it through, it explained a lot about why He Tian was always all over Jian Yi, being protective and sticking to him like glue. It had always made Mo secretly jealous the way Tian cared for the kid. If Jian Yi was in fact his cousin, Mo Guan Shan began to worry for his friend. Had Mr Jian abused Jian Yi or his mom too? So Mrs Jian and Jian Yi were in hiding? His brain was shorted out.

Mo nodded, holding his hand out determinedly. Fucking shitty uncle, He Tian was lying in a coma in a fucking hospital bed and this chicken shit was here, recruiting a new solider. Asshole.

Mr Jian's hand shot across the table, and before Mo could move away the man gripped his wrist so hard his bones crunched together. Mo's hand curled into a fist, that bastard was strong!

"Shall I teach you a lesson Mo Guan Shan?" The crazy mafia head uncurled Mo's fingers and put the card into the centre of his hand. Then he curled his huge fist, squeezing Mo's fingers painfully around the school ID. A large thumb relentlessly pressed down on the index finger, right where the bones of the knuckle were, pressed until the joint almost popped out.

Mo Guan Shan attempted to remain calm as pain screamed through him, he pressed his lips together trying to keep any sounds from escaping. This guy was seriously fucked in the head. Crazy!

"So....we know where you live and which school you attend. Stupid mistake boy. Are you going to make it again?" The dude pressed harder, a menacing look on his handsome face.

Mo had no other option he shook his head, gasping a little when his hand was finally released.

"Good. The police are sneaky bastards, leave nothing for them to find. Leave no connection to our organisation and protect our heritage. Simple rules. Don't fuck it up and you will go far Mo Guan Shan. You should feel honoured, I haven't recruited for many years." Mr Jian got up and stood close beside him.