Chapter Eight - Decisions

Zhan Zheng Xi was currently on a break in his classroom, trying to get ahead with his english homework from that morning.  He felt like banging his head off the table, which he couldn't do because it would disturb the other students around him, who were also trying to get some work done.  Wow, come on brain, get the fuck with the program!  Urgh, third year was proving to be as difficult as predicted.  Looking over at the empty seat across the classroom he frowned.  No He Tian?

    Taking out his mobile, he messaged Mo Guan Shan.

    Zhan Xi:  Hey, where's He Tian he's missing a fucking hard english essay?

    Mo:  He's sick.

    Zhan Xi:  Code for he's hurt

    Mo:  Whatever.

    Zhan Xi: If he's in trouble Jian Yi thinks we should tell someone about it.

    Mo:  It's in the hands of people who can do something.

    Zhan Xi:  Okay.

    Zhan Xi frowned at Mo Guan Shan's curt reply, the redhead had never been forth coming with wordy responses anyway.  Although they had put the whole 'rock to the head' incident during middle school behind them, they had never been really close like he was with He Tian or the way Jian was much closer with Guan Shan.  They were good friends, but not gushy over the top friends.

    Zhan Xi:  Hey.

    HE TIAN:  Hey.

    Zhan Xi:  So no show today, you got more stab wounds you don't wanna to talk about?

    HE TIAN:  Apart from Mo stabbing me in the ass last night, no, no stab wounds.

    Zhan Xi:  TMI.

    HE TIAN:  You asked.

    Zhan Xi:  So what injury can't you show us?

    HE TIAN:  None of your fucking business Zhan Xi.

    Zhan Xi:  Wow between you and your boyfriend this is like getting blood out of a stone.

    HE TIAN:  You spoke to Mo?

    Zhan Xi:  He said you're apparently getting help now.  Are you?

    HE TIAN:  Yeah, sort of, kind of, yeah.

    Zhan Xi:  Good.  It's hard seeing your friend fucked up all the time and not knowing how it happened or what we can do to help.

    HE TIAN:  I know, maybe it might stop soon.

    Zhan Xi:  For your sake I hope so.

    Zhan Xi:  So....

    HE TIAN:  What?

    Zhan Xi:  You bottom?

    HE TIAN:  You don't?

    Zhan Xi:  .......

    HE TIAN:  Hahahaha holy shit, so you're is still a backdoor virgin?

    Zhan Xi:  Shut up.

    HE TIAN:  I'm hyperventerlating.

    Zhan Xi:  Bye dick.

    HE TIAN:  Come on Zhan Xi, don't be like that.

    HE TIAN:  So Yi's still a virgin too?

    Zhan Xi:  .......

    HE TIAN:  You're a fucking sadist Zhan Xi.