Chapter Eighteen -Panic

"Fuck!" He Tian shouted out loud and kicked the pile of stuff at his door, he might have kicked Mo's bag a lot more than his own. Temper tantrum over, he thumped his ass down hard on the floor next the mess he had created.

    "Fucker!" He Tian wasn't sure who he was cursing, Mo Guan Shan, She Li or both.... probably both, both boys were currently high on his hit list at the moment.

    How the hell was he going to give Mo his stuff? Tian didn't even want to look at his boyfriend's annoying face at the moment, if he saw Mo he wasn't sure if he could hold back from some sort of violence. Lots and lots of violence. He Tian's head hung down on his shoulders, like the weight of everything he had been through had appeared as a black dog sitting on his shoulder, slowly growing bigger each day.

    "Aaaahh! Go fuck yourself life, no seriously get the hell out!" His voice echoed around the empty room, which had once rang with He Tian's laughter and Mo Guan Shan's long drawn out speeches when Tian left socks on the bathroom floor. Shit, what he wouldn't do to go back to the shitty life they had before all this shit with his Uncle blew up. It was a crappy life, but it had been happy for him, because Mo was there to make life seem more...more.

    He Tian sighed loudly and dragged his bag closer. His phone was still inside, and his key card, reluctantly he unlocked his phone and wasn't shocked to see eight missed calls from Mo. IGNORE. There was also a message from Zhan Zheng Xi.

    Zhan Xi: Has Jian Yi contacted you?

    He Tian's heart stopped briefly. He had been so absorbed with his own shit and drama that he had took his eye off the ball, i.e. keeping Jian Yi's crazy fine ass out of trouble and safe. He had already failed his cousin once, he couldn't fuck up again.

    HE TIAN: No. Why isn't he at school?

    Zhan Xi: We skipped.

    HE TIAN: So why have you lost him?

    Zhan Xi: He was supposed to swing by his house, then come back with stuff from the store.

    HE TIAN: How long has he been missing?

    Zhan Xi: Three, no four hours now.

    HE TIAN: You tried calling him?

    Zhan Xi: Of course, idiot. It just goes straight to voicemail, like it's off.

    HE TIAN: Did you call Aunite Jian?

    Zhan Xi: No, we were skipping, Yi will get in trouble if I call her.

    HE TIAN: She's gonna be epically pissed if you don't tell her. Since Yi's attack, fuck he's already been through enough.

    Zhan Xi: I know! Hence I messaged you, you're always around him, you know him better than me sometimes.

    HE TIAN: Do you have Brother Qiu's number?

    Zhan Xi: No.

    HE TIAN: Leave it with me, I will contact him to see if he's with Jian Yi, or if Auntie Jian has dragged him off somewhere.

    Zhan Xi: I feel so helpless, He Tian, message me, I'm freaking out.

    HE TIAN: I know, I will do my best dude. Just wait.

    He Tian cursed and immediately called the number that Officer Qiu had given him when he signed up for all this undercover shit. The line rang for a long time but finally connecting.

    "Yeah." Brother Qiu's low voice came across the line, it was slightly comforting hearing that husky voice.

    "It's me. Is Jian Yi with you?" He Tian got straight to the point.