Chapter #16

There's More!?

        "Alright, cut it out. You had enough fights Y/n.", Water said calmly as he pulled me away from Ying. I was still trying to maul that girl.

        "Delete it now, Ying!", I exclaimed as my hands are gonna freeze her any minute now.

        "WATER!!! SHE'S NOT YOURS!!!", I heard the siblings called as they ran up to us.

        "Oh... Hey guys.", I greeted in an uneasy tone.

        "Y/n! You got me worried 'cause I thought something happened to you here! Don't run away like that again!", Fire stated as he hugged me, but he was pulled away by Wind.

        "Shut it, Heat-Head.", he remarked. A huge gust of wind blew to us. I saw the siblings hold their caps until the wind stopped. I saw a spaceship land by Granddad's cocoa shop.

        "...! Commander CiciKo is back!", Ying exclaimed then she made a dash towards the spaceship. We followed her and saw the same alien from last time. I saw the door of the ship still opened and a familiar boy stepped out.

        "Thunder!!", I yelled as I ran up and hugged him. He was startled at first but he hugged back.

        "Hey Y/n! I hope you didn't mind me coming so early like right now.", he said then he looked at me, "And why do you have Wind's cap?".

        "Oh this? He gave it to me.", I replied. I know the siblings are looking at us with anger. Thunder went passed me and whispered something to Solar, who nodded. Then the sun boy approached me.

        "Y/n, come with me for a sec.", he said then he led me to the inside of the ship, "Close your eyes for a sec.". I nodded and closed my eyes. I could hear something from him but my eyes stayed shut. "Okay, you can open them now.", he said. I slowly opened my eyes and... There was another white Boboiboy. He seems to have white and yellow intead of white and orange.

        "Hello, Miss Y/n. I'm Boboiboy Light. The First Tier of Solar.", he greeted. I looked at Solar then back at him.

        "We have the ability to turn into our Second Tiers, switch back or even split from each other.", Solar explained.

        "OMG that's so cool! Does the same go with Thunderstorm and Lightning?", I asked and they nodded, "Yiiee! This is the best time of my life!". I hugged Light after I said that. He was a bit stunned but just hugged back. I let go and ran out of the ship in full excitement. They just followed calmly.

Thunderstorm's POVs
        It feels kinda great to be back. I lifted my hat a bit then I heard Wind was about to laugh. I glared at him to not do it, but he did. Bro! You look like you have a raccoon punch you!", he said as he laughed. I immediately clutched him from his collar.

        "Shut up you little wuss!", I exclaimed, but Earth came up and pushed us both away. The Y/n came out. She was... She looked so excited as she ran up to us.

        "YOU GUYS CAN DO IT TOO!? OR CAN ONLY TWO OF YOU DO IT!? PLEASE! I WANNA SEE IT ALL!!", she shouted as she jumped like... I don't wanna say it but... A four years old kid.

        "Do what, Y/n?", Earth asked as he scratched his head.

        "Split to your Second Tiers!", she exclaimed. And just when she said that, Solar stepped out from the ship. Not only him, but he was with Light. The others were a bit offended because one of them was wanting to show Y/n our secret power. "Can you guys do it too!?", she asked excitedly. The others just nodded and split up to their Second Tiers. Except me and Lightning. Y/n was so... I mean, super excited that she suddenly faint.

(A/N: Sorry for short chappy!)