Chapter #3

Jealous?

        Me and Solar were still waiting for that popcorn to be done. Y/n was waiting for us patiently on the couch. While still waiting, I saw Lightning zipped in through the opened window and tackled Solar then grabbed him by the collar of his jacket. "Where is she!?!", Lightning demanded in anger.

        "What are you talking about...!?", Solar snarled at him.

        "You know what I'm talking about!", replied Lightning in more anger. Then Wind, Fire, Water and Earth came in from the door.

        "Where's Y/n!? What did you do to her!?", Fire exclaimed as he stormed up to me with flames in his eyes. I just looked at him with boredness.

        "She's in the living room.", I replied in a calm tone. After I said that, they were now silent. We heard Y/n talking and laughing with someone. Oh yeah, it's Leaf. I didn't mind having my younger sibling hang out with that girl. They seem to be the same age.

Leaf's POVs
        Me and Y/n are just joking around. It's fun to have her in company. "Wow Leaf... Who knew you're verily a company type.", she said.

        "Well, you're more of a sweet type.", I complimented as I held her hand... But... When I did, her hand is a bit... Cold. "Um... Are you alright? Your hand is kinda cold.", I asked. She gasped then pulled her hand away from mine.

        "Um... About that, I haven't told you guys yet...", she stampered.

        "It's okay. You can tell me. I can keep a secret.", I said with assurance.

        "Well... Okay.", she replied, "You see... I have—".

        "CURSE YOU, LEAF!! SHE'S NOT YOURS!!", we both heard Fire yelled really loud at us. I smirked and hold Y/n closer with one arm while holding a toy gun in my hand.

        "Come closer and she's in for it!", I playfully warned. I heard Y/n giggling after I said that. Gosh... Her laugh is so cute!

        "Please don't shoot me!", she "pleaded". I can tell she's playing along. That's when Wind tackled me on the floor and likely wrestled me.

        "I swear you are so dead sorry!", he exclaimed as he tried to lunge me.

        "What's wrong? Jealous because she likes me more than you?", I asked innocently. Our wrestling still continued.

Your POVs
        I could only watch Leaf and Wind wrestling after what Leaf did. Heh, I guess they're jealous or so. I felt someone sat beside me. I turned and saw Earth. "Hey Y/n. Did Leaf do anything to you?", he asked.

        "No he didn't. We're just joking around, that's all.", I replied as I smiled at him.

        "Well thank goodness for that.", he stated then he whispered in my ear, "A minute without you feels like a nightmare.".

        "Pfft! You survived more than a minute without me.", I said as I playfully punch him.

        "Yeah right...", he replied as he put his hand on my shoulder, "Some words you got there.". I just noticed Water was looking and he swat Earth's hand off. Then he sat next to me on my other side.

        "So Y/n... You were picking out a movie?", he asked in a cool way.

        "Yeah. And I found one now.", I replied as I hold a dvd up titled "The Ghostly Stare". A haunting hour type.

        "That!? Are you sure?", Lightning cut in with a bit of shock and confusion.

        "Leave it be, Light. That's her decision.", Thunderstorm replied as he and Solar exited the kitchen with the popcorn, "Besides, she said she can take it.". Then Leaf and Wind looked up as they stopped their fighting.

        "You can hold me if you get scared Y/n!", said Wind with reassurance.

        "Tch! As if! She was about to tell me something until you guys cut her off! You're not really in for that lady...", Leaf argued as he felt like he was about to punch Wind.

        "Heh... Don't worry Leaf. I'll tell ya later on. After the movie or so.", I stated. Solar got the dvd I picked and put it in the dvd player. Then the movie started.

(A/N: This is from The Haunting Hour on YouTube.)

        Some minutes through the video, a jumpscare scared me and made me hug Lightning. He looked at me and smiled. "I thought you can take it.", he said.

        "I wasn't actually expecting that to happen...", I replied in a timid voice. I could see the others glaring at him. Guess they're on to it...

*****

        The video finally ended. I sighed in relief because it was now over. I got up the couch and walked to Thunder's room. But I was stopped when a hand is held in mine. I turned and saw Leaf smiling at me. "So Y/n...", he said, "What were you going to tell me earlier?". I took my hand back and hugged myself a bit.

        "Erm... About that... I kinda...", I stampered as I looked away from him a bit, "You're gonna think I'm crazy if I tell you.". I suddenly felt him hugging me.

        "I won't think on any differences from you. We can talk in my room if you like.", he said. He took my hand and we walked to him room. He politely opened the door for me and I went in. His room was cool. The walls are teal green. There was a poster of a grass element. His bed is neat and has a green blanket. The desk has his books and bag. There was a bookshelf with numerous books lined up from A to Z. I sat on the bed and felt comfortable. Leaf locked the door for our private talk and sat down next to me.

        "Okay... So, promise you won't doubt me?", I asked.

        "Promise.", he replied as he drew a cross on his chest. I took a deep breath followed by saying...

"I'm an Ice Element."