I stood under the cold shower and let it calm my fast heartbeat. The thought of seeing her even though she hates me doesn't stop me from grinning softly. I always think about her, does she think about me too? 

Last I spoke to her she said a few things that made me want to shake her and yell at her that I  do know her. Even through that fake smile, new clothes and jewelry. I know that girl that stood infront of me because she's the same girl that laughed carefree when I turned on the blender and it splattered over my face causing a green mess. 

I miss that laugh so much. I crave to hear it, not the fake one I heard during that ball. The kind of laugh when she throws her head back and smile widely. 

Once I got ready I head there in a good mood. Pulling up into the drive way I already see her car parked. I got up and admire the new sleek gunmetal Bentley. Before I even entered I heard laughter I haven't heard for a long time. 

I entered the house and followed the sound of cooking and loudly talking. Making my way towards the kitchen I see her chopping with my mom, while my dad blast music some where to lighten the mood some more. 

"Oh sweetie! You are here!" My mom grinned. 

Hailey looks up, her smile flattens but it still lingers. She wasn't surprise to see me, this is our home. So many memories are here. How I miss this sight. 

"Hey what's going on here?" I raised my eyebrows. 

My mom came towards me giving me a bottle of beer. 

"We are making Hailey's favorite!-

"Buttered duck languini" I finished her sentence my eyes never leaving hers. 

I see Hailey tense slightly, as if she's uncomfortable with me being around all of a sudden but she continued chopping away the herbs needed. I always cook this dish for her when I make her mad. 

"Alright then how about you help her make it" My mom cheered overly excited. 

My mom is making this situation awkward but I can't blame her she's use to us always being together. I made my way slowly to the counter watching her chop the garlic. Her brown lashes flutter against her cheeks that is slightly flushed. Her brown curly hair swept away from her face, falling down her back. 

She stopped chopping and held the knife almost as intimidating as she is looking at me. 

"Are you going to help or just stand there?" 

"Oh right!" I felt jittery around her, like my brain just gets stuck when I stare at her. "What do you want me to do?" 

"You can start with searing the duck" She instructed. 

I nodded frowning abit because the stove is far from where she is standing. 

"You don't want me helping you chop or something?" I insist flashing her a smile. 

Her eyes snap towards me "No I got it" She spoke emotionless. 

I hate that emotionless voice of hers, the way she speaks to me with such a monotone voice like it bothers her to even reply back to me. 

"Alright than I'll just get started on that" I spoke not really wanting to move. 

She raised her eyebrows and press her lips together staring at me in a strange way. She's the one that's acting weird. 

Slowly I walk to the stove and began cooking the duck. Images of us flash in my eyes as the memories took me back. I remember the time when we were alone in the house and all we did was have each other in every way that we forgot we haven't eaten in a while. She grabbed the bed sheet and walk down to the kitchen. I found her munching on a bowl of strawberry dipping it in caramel.