Chapter 1

"Sometimes life is full of surprises, good or bad"

Lisa's POV

Nobody can describe how I feel right now, hearing our name called as the college graduates. A fulfillment, you know and graduating as the Magna Cumlaude.

Flashing cameras, sobs, applause, and group hugs everywhere are all I can see. Priceless moment for my co- graduates.

"Hey" I suddenly heard a voice from my back.

As I turned to face where the voice came from, I was welcomed by her gummy smile. It was Jennie, proud to say my girlfriend since first year college. My first crush to first love and my first obsession.

"Hey baby" I said as I moved closer for a quick kiss in her forehead.

"Congrats to my Magna Cumlaude" she said with her gummy smile.

"Congrats to us" I said sweetly and pulled her body more closer.

"Maybe it is better if we will be working in the same company, I guess?" she asked

"Well, why not? I wanna be with you always" I mischievously said.

"Hmmm.." she smiled.

"I love you" I said looking straight to her eyes.

"Lisa?" She starts to caress my cheeks.

"Hmm?" I hummed.

"I hope we will always be like this" she said while her eyes became teary.

Wait? Is she crying? I closed my eyes and took a deep breath "I promise, we will always be like this" I said. I opened my eyes and hugged her more tight.

Third Person's POV

"Ahhhh...." They said in unison.

"Hey? do you mind if we join?" Seulgi asked sarcastically.

"You're trampling the scene Seulgi" Rosè said.

"Then hug me instead chipmunk" Seulgi said and spread both of her arms, attempting for a hug.

"Yah!" Rosè pushes Seulgi.

"You're really a bitch" Seulgi smirked.

"Hey, hey" Irene interrupted the both, and move between them.

"For once, both of you please stop" Irene said.

She turned her attention to Lisa and Jennie who are laughing because of the humorous scene. "So Lili what's the plan for tonight?" She added.

"Yaaaah! Don't you ever call her by that name again Irene!" Jennie shouted that made everyone laughed so hard and Lisa showed her smirk.

"Oh. Whipped" Irene said and Jennie gave her a death glare.

"Okay okay. So Lisa what's the plan for tonight?" Irene asked while chuckling

"Blow out party?" Lisa said and widely smile.

"I'm in" Seulgi said.

"Well, actually you are always in when it comes to party" Rosè said and rolled her eyes.

"You don't care, so shut up" Seulgi said and moved closer.

"Well, I have my own mouth" Rosè said sarcastically and crossed her arms.

"You---..." Seulgi stop .

"Where are they?" She continued noticing that Lisa, Jennie and Irene are not around anymore.

Rosè shouted from far "Hey!" Trying to reach the three.

"Let's go" Seulgi said and grabbed Rosè's arm.