17. Battle of Fairy Tail Part 1

Y/n Pov 

I was watching how Lucy was getting mad at this women on the stage that had interrupted her.

Lucy Pov 

"Hey don't get in my way! My rent is riding on this!" I say angrily. "Lucy! Don't look into her eyes!" I hear Gray shout at me. This confuses me. "What's with this kid..." The woman says as she lifts her glasses and her eyes start to glow.

Y/n Pov 

Lucy's body suddenly becomes all stone like and she's not moving at all. "Oh?" I say. "W.What's this she's been petrified!? This bad." The announcer says as he turns to us. "Quickly everyone get out of here!" A lot of the crowd panics and escapes from the guild hall leaving behind only the members of Fairy Tail. I see the Master walking forward towards the stage. "What do you think you are doing Evergreen!? Do you wish to ruin the festival?" He sounds angry not that I am surprised. She chuckles. "Entertainment is required for a festival, Right?" A curtain behind her lifts to show all the other girls in the competition are in a stone petrified state just like Lucy. "Neee-Chan!" "Elfman calls out. "Erza too!" Adds Happy. I clench my fist. "You fool! Return them to normal at once!" Master calls out and I stand beside him now. Suddenly lightning starts to appears and strikes the stage. A new individual has shown up and I recognise him to be the person from last night who was hitting Gajeel. "Hey,Fairy Fails.The Festival has only just begun!" The man says. "Laxus?" Master says. I see Gray looking to the side. "Freed?" I see a man with what appears to be a rapier and green hair. I look to the other side and see another man. "Bixlow?" I hear someone behind me say. "The Raijin sqaud? Laxus's personal guard!" People seem worried but to me this looks like a group teenagers rebelling against rules. "Let's play. Old man." Laxus says further backing up my theory. "Enough of this foolishness! Restore them all!" Master bursts out referring to the frozen girls. "I wonder how many will survive this Fantasia." Laxus begins to charge up his magic. "Laxus don't!" I leap forward faster than anyone can see and take the hit of the lightning magic that was about to strike Lucy. My Hero suit gets shredded in alot of places but that doesn't concern me right now. I glare my eys at this Laxus guy. "You know your really starting to piss me off..." I warn him.                     

This Laxus guys just chuckles

This Laxus guys just chuckles. "These Women are my bargaining chips. If you violate the rules. I will break them one by one."  "Enough Laxus this isn't funny!" Master shouts at him. "This isn't a joke old man." Laxus replies. The green haired one named Freed jumps ontop the stage besides Laxus now. "Let us see who Fairy Tail's Strongest member is." Another one appears beside him. "It's Play time." He says and some weird floating wooden drums start talking to him. "The rules are simple." Laxus starts. "The last one standing is the winner. A Battle of Fairy Tail!" Just as I'm about to put an end to this I hear Natsu's fist slam down on a table and I look at him. "That's fine by me. Easy to understand. I'm all fired up!" Natsu says. "That spirit of yours is precisely what I want."  Laxus says back at him. "Natsu..." "Gramps it's a festival. Let's do this." Natsu start walking to the stage. "Natsu! Have you forgotten how Laxus always beats you?" One of the members of the guild shouts at Natsu. "I was kid back then." Natsu retorts back. "It was only a year ago..." "Last year I was a kid." Natsu jumps forward. "Your lack of skill still annoys me. Cool your head down." Laxus says as Natsu is about to reach him and land a punch on him Laxus uses his magic to shock Natsu and knock him down.  Gray and Elfman both shout out for Natsu and Happy and Pika go over to him as he is lying on the floor. "Aww he just recovered from his indigestion..." "If you want all these girls restored you will have to defeat us all." The woman who froze the girls says. "There are four of us and around a hundred of you. Should be easy right?" Bixlow taunts. "Three hours is all you get. Then they turn into dust.." "The battlefield will be Magnolia. If you manage to spot us then the battle begins." They state. "Laxus... Stop this foolishness at once!" The Master shouts as he grows into a giant. I know the situation is serious but I can't help but laugh a little on the inside as I look up at the tiny man  who has become so huge.