I'm a pretty little liar...

Fan! If you're NOT a fan of PLL then I suggest you just skip this entry because I'm about to ramble about it! I was so bummed to watch the summer's season Finale. A few more months before I get my PLL dose again. I'm telling you, I'm so addicted to it! I blame and thank my niece Celina for drugging me. :P I only started watching it about a month ago and I wished there was more seasons. She was right for telling me not to rush watching all the episodes of season 3 (hey, can't help it) and now I'm suffering the consequences.

But anyways, if you haven't seen it   Don't worry, I'm about to give some spoilers... NOT! Of course I won't ruin it for you, silly willy.

But on to another note, my niece also shared the theory (Thanks to tumblr) that  Aria could be a part of the A team.

Whaaaat?!

Seriously?! 🎃

After showing me every possible detail that she could be a part of the A team, I can't believe how there's so many hints throughout the seasons! Wow... That just bugged me to no end. I love all the liars but Aria is my favorite. This just saddens me. It would be cool if she was though. >:)

How about... 🎃

A - Alison

T - Toby

E - Ezra (Now this is unbelievable)

A - Aria

M - Mona

So, any thoughts?

Xoxo

katie 👻