"Love can't conquer everything.."

Comincia dall'inizio

Well... Not my Kacchan. He's never been my Kacchan. And he never will be.

Love can't conquer everything.. I wish it could, but he'd never love me back. He just... He hates me. He always will. I can't change it... It's all I can do to be content and happy with him even remotely tolerating me this year. But, now that I think about it, it's probably only because I haven't really done anything this year to make him mad..

I just hope he find someone who he loves as much as I love him.

Kacchan's POV

(Hours earlier)

I woke up with a sharp pain and opened my eyes to realize it was my phone buzzing in my ear. I grabbed it with a snarl and answered.

"The fuck you want, shitty hair?!"

A laugh was heard at the other end

"I just wanted to say hi to one of my best bros!!"

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, hi, now shut the duck up and let me go back to sleep dammit!"

"No can do, Bakubro! I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to the dance with me, Kaminari, and Sero!"

A weird voice popped up in the back of my head that sounded kinda like that engine dude that said "Kaminari, Sero, and I!"

Weird...

"Tch. And why do you think I'd ever want to go to a stupid dance with you three idiots?"

"Because we're friends, duh!! Now come on!! Be a man and say yes!"

"Again with the manly shit... ALRIGHT! Alright. Whatever. I'll go, and possibly hang out with you guys."

"Guys? Now we're getting somewhere! I'm glad our after school sessions have finally taught you that the only genders of the human race aren't 'DEKU' and 'Extras'"

I stifled a laugh. The one person who actually knows how to make me laugh occasionally.

Besides Deku...

Don't fucking start on me with that shit again!!

I don't love him!! I hate him!! Now STOP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!

"Yeah. I now know there's three."

"Good!"

"'DEKU', 'Extras', and 'Dumbasses'"

A sigh was heard at the other end.

"No. There's men, women, and nonbinaries."

"Dude extras, lady extras, and other extras. That's all I heard."

"The only part of that I actually said was and."

I scoffed. "Okay bye! You're annoying the shit out of me!!"

"Good boy!! You know to quit talking when you're about to blow up! I'm so proud!"

"FUCK OFF!" I hung up the phone and slammed it on my bed. I got up and stretched before walking to the bathroom. I ran a hand through my hair and did bathroom necessities you don't need to fucking hear about.

..

After I was finished, I walked to school around 7:30 and got there about 7:40. I was so ready for dorms to be reassigned so I didn't have to fucking walk every god damn where.

"Hey, Bakubro!" Shi- Kirishima yelled from his seat next to mine. I walked around the desks- "Move it, extras." -and dropped my bag next to my desk. I sat down and put my feet up on top of the desk, closing my eyes.

Kirishima started talking about something I could honestly care less about (I didn't care at all) and I didn't even open my eyes until I heard a familiar word. One I often used throughout my life.

"Hey, Deku!" Round face chirped with a disgustingly warm smile. Her smile faltered a bit seeing Deku cough his lungs out in front of the whole class. "Uh.. Deku.. Let me walk you to your seat.. " She put her hand on his back and walked him to his desk behind me. I'm not gonna lie, I did feel something.. A bit of a burning sensation..

"Thanks, Ura" Deku said, obviously smiling. She walked to her desk (thank god).

Mr. Lazyass rolled in front of the class in his yellow bag. He slid out and went over to his desk in the front of the room. "Alright class.. " He said groggily. "Today we will have a discussion about our second races, the back-to-school/mate finding dance party whatever and we will have 3 pro heroes come and talk to you all..." He said with such enthusiasm. "While.. I sleep...." He rolled back into his sleeping bag burrito and slid behind his desk. Right when he finished, some weird heroes walked in, and Midnight (who I have secret respect for... shh..)

First, in walked a weird blue girl who was showing way too much skin, followed by Midnight and some bunny bitch. Of fucking course, as soon as they walked in, grape dude started getting a nosebleed.

"Hello everyone!" Piped up blue girl. "The reason us three are here today is to talk to you all about your second races." Bunny chick chimed in. "The talk going around is that Omegas can't be heroes and that Alphas are the only heroes that 'really matter'. I, however, am an Omega, and I am the Number 5 pro hero."

"And I'm a beta and I'm the Number 9 pro hero. We just want to let you all know that omegas can be heroes too."

I scoffed. "No one in here is a fucking omega anyway. Don't waist your damn time."

The heroes continued talking, but I was lost in thought as usual. I wonder who my mate will be.. The dance is soon and I'm honestly... Kinda.. Scared.

What if they decide I'm not worth their time and they leave me alone. Mateless.

What if they're crazy?

What if they don't love me?

What if I don't love them?

Well, one thing's for sure. It better not be any fucker from this class or I'm killing myself. I wouldn't mind it being Kirishima, Kaminari or Sero. No, I'm not gay, it's just...

They're better than any other extra in this damn school.

Why not Deku, you ask?

Well, that's not even a question. He's fucking Deku.

Who cares if I love him or not?! He and I will NEVER be. We can't. Besides, I'm just a bully to him, and that's all he'll ever see me as.

Love can't conquer everything.. I wish it could, but he'd never love me back. He just... He will never love me. Not after what I did to him..

I just hope he find someone who he loves as much as I love him.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N

AHHHHH!!!!

I DID ITTTT!!!

AND I KINDA LIKE ITTT!!

I worked hard guys, and this is better than trashing the whole book. I promise, things will work out and I like it better this way because it's also a way of starting over without actually doing it! And I get to show more of Kacchan's point of view on things.

Yay!!

Also, the oneshots WILL be coming but idk when and all other fanatics are put on hold except for Amare. I Dare You may be coming out with new chapters in a month or so MAYBE and Amare will be coming out with a new chapter within this month.

I also want to thank you all for OVER 100K!!! (126 as of now!!) and as well as #2 in bakudeku (used to be #1)

Last but not least, if anyone ever needs help with anything: problems, story writing, ranting, etc, I'm here! I may not answer RIGHT AWAY but I'll always answer!!

More chapters next week!!

Words: 3033

~april