"KINDERGARTEN!"

3rd Person POV

A smaller blue orb showed up in the closet, Kacchan and Deku taking no hesitation in jumping on it. Not even realizing the strength of the orb, and that this was their only chance of making it out. They had to make it to kindergarten, and stop themselves.

This was their only chance.

"KINDERGARTEN!"

*

Kacchan's POV

Deku and I jumped onto the orb and zapped out of the closet. Out of the alternate reality where we both died.

In a flash of colors, we spiraled through a wide area before everything went white. Then we again fell out of the sky and by our old school on the same white trash bags. I quickly got up, shaking off the feeling of falling a mile down, and pulled Deku up with me.

Together, we both walked to the school, quickly spotting our recent past selves.

"Wait" I whispered to Deku, to which he nodded. I ran over to us and tackled them down, ouch... I'm gonna feel that in the morning...

"What the-!"

"SHHHHHH!!!" I told them. "Don't do what I know you're planning to do Katsuki Bakugou or I will burn your ass" Another thing I'd feel in the morning... "Listen, leave them. We've seen what happens if you try to alter ANYTHING here. Don't do it. Deku turns into me and you turn into... Worse than Deku." I explained. "So just leave them. I know it's hard... But it's better this way.." I slowly stood up, praying to whoever that they would listen, and put my arm around Deku.

As we walked around the building, we came face to face with the girl who made all this possible..

Urasa.

"You..." I grit my teeth.

"Hiya, Kacchan! Oh, and Deku too! What a nice surprise!!" She raved.

"Cut the shit, Namayage. What do you want from us?"

"Revenge." She answered simply. "I want everyone to feel the way I do. Mom, Dad, Auntie, Uncle, you two, my cousin, and everyone else who ever hurt me. But, I'm not gonna get it just yet. I'm just toying with you! Oh and by the way, Deku, you're not pregnant! Dr. Kami out!"

And with that, the turned into a cloud of purple smoke.

"I- I'm not.. What.." Deku looked down at the ground, quivering underneath my arm.

"Maybe... Maybe it's for the best.. We're young, anyway." I tried to help. But it just made him mad.

"Are you kidding me right now?! If you didn't want a kid in the first place, then why didn't you say something?!" He fumed.

"Hey, hey.. That's not what I meant" I soothed putting an hand on his shoulder. He grabbed my hand and threw it off of his shoulder.

"No. I.. I'm done with you right now.."

And with that, he left me alone in the alley, utterly confused.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N

Sorry! Short filler but I promised a chapter today and I intended to deliver, no matter how short.

I'll be updating sparingly until Friday which I will then be over and done with my mom's side of the family and will be going with my dad (really, my grandma's house cause I like being with her more than anyone) TO MY SANCTUARY!!

Also, ill be putting out prologues and chapters to new fanfics between December 29 (possibly 28)th and January 6th or 7th.

I'll also have new, original works coming out

So here's the list of everything:

• Tickle The Ivory's- Planning Phase (Original)
• Doghouse- Planning phase (Original)
• 1 year, 3 months, and 15 days- Planning phase (Original)
• Ain't It Fun- Planning phase (Original)
• 1 Minute- Planning phase (Original)
• Amare- Planning phase (VivaChee245) (Sorta collab/ Fanfic)
• Untitled Kirikami book- Planning phase (Fanfic)
• Untitled Bakudeku book- Planning phase (Fanfic)
Untitled Alt timeline Bakudeku- Planning phase (Fanfic)
• Eclipse- Chapters created (Fanfic)
• I Dare You- Prologue (Fanfic)
• Any other books that may come to mind from now to 2019

Soooooo yay!!

Very sorry for the short hiatus!!

Words: 666

~april❤