"What a night.."

Kacchan's POV

After our long talk about Deku and I being from the past and shit, Emika took us both by the arms. I jerked back. "Hey, just cause you're my daughter doesn't mean you can just touch me!" I yelled. Emika looked a bit pissed off, "Dang.. Didn't know young dad was so pushy." She mumbled. Quickly regaining her composure, she smiled. "I really think we should go to the mall and pick up some suits for you guys!" Emika piped. Deku and I exchanged confused looks.

"For what?" Deku asked tilting his head, his green locks falling across his face. 

"For the dance, duh!" Emika grabbed both our hands again and pulled us out the gate surrounding U.A., Hiro following after, his arms crossed.

*

"What do you think of this one?" Deku asked, touching the yellow silk tie. "Tch. I told you, ties aren't my thing." I crossed my arms, looking much like a baby. Which I'm fucking not... 

"Awww come on, Kacchan~" Deku pleaded, my name rolling off his lips in a way that sent shivers down my spine. "F-Fine.." I stuttered. I stuttered. I fucking stuttered, god dammit.. What is this damn nerd doing to me..

His face lit up with a wide smile. He jumped over to me, placing the tie on my shirt, seeing how I would look with it. I looked fucking hot to be honest..

"Okay! Now lets find you a shirt, jacket and pants!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me over to a rack of button up shirts. He picked out a grayish-blue button up and held it up to my chest. "Hmm.." He then placed the tie against it, his smile growing bigger and his eyes wider, if that was even possible. Grasping my hand once again, he led me to the jacket area where he picked out a black/grey jacket and paired it with the tie and shirt. "Mmhm..". He then pulled me over to find some pants, selecting black pants to match the dusty black jacket.

I hate  clothes shopping. But, it makes him smile, and I live for that smile now. It seems that whenever he smiles, I can breath again. Well, some times more than others..

"What'd you pick out for you, nerd?" I asked half-heartily. He didn't even look up when he replied. "Don't worry about it, Kacchan" 

He folded all the clothes nicely, picked out a belt, and headed over to the store clerk dude where he handed him some money and turned back to me. "Now we wait." He sat down in the waiting area near the dressing rooms.

"Wait for what?" I asked. As if on cue, Emika stepped out from the dressing room, wearing a pale pink dress. She twirled "What'ya guys think?" She asked.

(Without the flowers and the background of course!!)

She looked absolutely beautiful, and for a second I felt a twinge of pride.

"Wow, Emika! You look amazing!!" Deku shot up and went over to her. "Thanks!" She giggled.

Next to the dressing room which she came out of appeared Hiro dressed in a white button up with a red tie. With him, too, I felt that same pride.