Chapter 1

Hi everyone! This is my first story and hopefully all of you will enjoy it :)

~

Zayn was lying down on the couch inside the apartment he and Louis shared. He was watching the movie "The Purge: The Anarchy" while waiting for Louis to arrive back home from the café he worked at. Zayn and Louis had moved into a apartment together 2 years ago. It wasn't too big, nor was it too small. It was good enough for two young men and that's all they needed.

Louis and Zayn have been best friends since they've been in diapers. In kindergarten Louis had stolen Zayn's batman comic and that was what started the beautiful friendship of Zayn and Louis.

"Zaynie! I'm back!,"exclaimed the voice that Zayn knew all too well. Zayn smiled wide and got up, opening his arms for Louis. Louis returned the smile and jumped into his arms, nuzzling his face in Zayn's neck. Zayn rubbed his back and kissed his head, "How'd it go?," Zayn asked. "It went horrible! I'm so goddamn tired, goodness sakes they didn't even let me have a lunch break!,", Zayn chuckled and Louis replied with a hum.

This was one of Zayn's favourite moments with Louis. Louis got cuddly when he was tired and Zayn loved that. Zayn loved hugging Louis, he loved having Louis in his arms. "Lets watch a cheesy movie and drink hot chocolate.," Louis blurted out. Zayn nodded and picked Louis up, holding him bridal style. He carried him to the couch and lied him down gently, placing cushions under his head. "Now, you pick the movie and I'll make the hot chocolate, yeah?," Zayn said to Louis. "I'm still in my work clothes," Louis pointed out. Zayn looked down and noticed Louis' brown t-shirt and his black apron that read "ONE OF A KIND," Zayn sighed dramatically and moved aside so Louis could go and change. "You won't carry me to the bedroom?," Louis said with a pout. Zayn rolled his eyes playfully before picking Louis up again. Zayn carried him to the bedroom they shared and placed him on his feet on the ground.

"I wanna wear your blue hoodie," Louis said to Zayn, placing his hands on his hips. Zayn raised his eyebrow and looked down at Louis' smaller frame. "Why would I let you do that, lovely?," Zayn asked, leaning his forehead against Louis'. Louis looked up at the taller boy, bit his lip and showed Zayn the puppy dog eyes. "Because you're hopelessly in love with me. Thats why," Zayn let out a small breath, kissed Louis' forehead before turning to grab his blue hoodie. This wasn't the first time Louis was wearing Zayn's hoodie, it was probably the millionth time now. Zayn opened the first drawer of the dressing table Louis and him shared. He moved some clothes around before grabbing the hoodie and tossing it to Louis. "Help me put this on," Louis whined to Zayn.

Zayn went over to Louis and helped Louis out of his work clothes, sliding his hoodie on Louis. He gave Louis sweatpants which Louis gladly accepted. Once Louis was done putting on his sweatpants he jumped on Zayn's back, giggling to himself. "Rawr! The monster is here to kill you! Grr!," Louis exclaimed. Zayn laughed and turned his head a little to look at Louis from a better angle. "Oh no! Please don't kill me! I'm innocent I promise!," "You're gonna have to cuddle me then!," Zayn kissed his cheek and carried Louis down the stairs, walking to the couch and lying Louis down.

Zayn then squeezed in with Louis and wrapped his arms around Louis' tiny waist, burying his face in the crook of Louis' neck. Cuddling with Louis is in Zayn's opinion the best thing ever. Zayn always lets Louis know on how fun and cozy it is to cuddle Louis. Zayn always loved cuddling, but with Louis, he cannot describe on how amazing it feels. Zayn inhaled Louis' scent and Louis let out a small whimper. Zayn looked at him confused and then Louis had pointed to Zayn's arms. Only then had Zayn realized that his grip around Louis was a bit too tight. Zayn loosened his arms around Louis and whispered a quiet sorry before kissing his nose. Louis crinkled his nose up making Zayn laugh lightly. "You're adorable, ya know that?," Zayn said to Louis, looking into his big blue eyes. Louis shook his head and pouted, Zayn nodded his head and laughed even more.

Soon enough, Zayn fell asleep. Louis wasn't surprised at all. Zayn and Louis were locked into each other and there was absolutely no space in between them. Louis ran his fingers through Zayn's jet black hair, staring down at Zayn. Louis had thought Zayn was gorgeous, probably the most good-looking guy he's seen out there. Zayn's eyebrows scrunched up a bit and he had a pout set on his pink lips. Louis knew that was when Zayn was in a peaceful sleep. Louis then stared a little longer at Zayn's lips. Yes, they did kiss a couple times before and sometimes even made out. In fact, Louis had lost his virginity to Zayn. He was too scared to do it with anyone else because he was afraid he'd do everything wrong and the person would hate him. So, since he trusted Zayn the most, he let him steal it. Louis didn't regret it either, he had felt like he was on cloud 9. Zayn made Louis feel like a king, he always made sure Louis was safe, he made sure Louis was alright, he made sure that his day was going well, etc.. Louis was very thankful for someone like Zayn. He really loved Zayn. But he was afraid Zayn didn't love him back. Louis was scared that maybe all that they've gone through is just to make Louis feel better as a friend. Louis hoped that Zayn felt more.

~

That's it for today! Hopefully you guys liked it. I apologize for any grammar mistakes or maybe spelling mistakes. Although, I hope you enjoyed the story :))