Chapter 2

The next morning Louis was the first to wake up. He looked at the clock that read 7:30 AM. Louis groaned quietly and looked down, seeing Zayn cuddled up to Louis' chest. Louis smiled a little and pressed a gentle kiss to Zayn's forehead. Zayn had work in about an hour so Louis knew he had to wake Zayn up soon enough, but first he wanted to make Zayn and him breakfast. Zayn worked at a pizzeria which was a very, very popular place. Like the café Louis works at. Louis shifted Zayn's head off his chest carefully, causing Zayn to whimper a little before he cuddled with the cushion. Louis sat up and yawned, rubbing his eyes before standing up. He walked towards the kitchen, taking out a pan and two plates, cracking two eggs inside the pan. Louis walked over to the cabinet and grabbed two glasses which he filled juice in with. He placed the glasses that were now full, on to the small table that Zayn and him had bought a year ago. It was a wooden table with two chairs, enough for both of them.

All of a sudden, Louis felt two arms wrap around his waist from the back, which made Louis jump a little, but instantly relax knowing who it was. "Hey," Louis said below a whisper when Zayn had placed his chin on Louis' shoulder. "Hi darling. Whatcha making?," "Eggs and toast, along with waffles," Zayn responded with a nod and closed his eyes. Louis giggled a little before turning his head and kissing Zayn's cheek. "You gotta get ready for work, babyy," Zayn pouted and shook his head no. "I dont wanna, kitten. I wanna stay here with you all day," Louis smiled cutely from those words before turning around and hugging Zayn tightly, lying his head on Zayn's chest. "But you have to, then we can go out tonight for dinner, yeah?," Zayn sighed loudly and nodded, planted a light kiss on Louis' head, pulling away from him and going up the stairs lousily to get ready. Louis giggled as he watched him and shook his head, continuing to make the breakfast for the both of them.

Once Louis was done he set the table up and sat down before yelling out to Zayn. "Breakfast is ready, honey!" "I'm coming, sweetheart!" Louis grinned and started to eat his breakfast, taking small sips of his juice. Just then, he heard loud footsteps coming down the stairs and saw Zayn in his uniform for work. "I'm surprised you woke up yourself today," Louis said, starting up conversation. Zayn smirked and sat down on the seat across from Louis, picking up his fork and knife, beginning to eat his breakfast. "I woke up myself because, when I moved around to hold you close, my lover wasn't even there!," Louis flushed and rolled his eyes, finishing up his breakfast.

"You got work today?," Zayn asked Louis. "Not today, Miranda called in today and she's like 'Because I'm the best boss ever, I'll let you slide today. Only because someone else called in for a extra shift'," Louis rolled his eyes and Zayn let out a laugh, mumbling to himself "Best boss ever my ass," Louis got up and put his plate away before he received a text on his phone. Who was texting him this early? Louis slid out his phone from his back pocket and saw that Zayn had texted him saying, 'You're ass looks amazing from here ;),' Louis blushed and let out a loud giggle, placing his now dirty plate in the sink. "You'll never stop being you're cheeky self will you?," Louis said to Zayn with a smile on his face once Louis sat back down. Zayn flashed a smile and leaned over to kiss Louis' nose, shaking his head. "It's a gift, Louis," Zayn replied.

~

Zayn finished his breakfast up and looked at the time on his watch, "Well, looks like it's time for me to go now, Lou," Zayn stood up and grabbed the keys to his car, putting his plate away. "Can I get a goodbye kiss, Zayniepoo?," Louis asked innocently once they were at the door. "Not if you call me that," "Oh shut up and give me a kiss," Zayn laughed before he grabbed Louis' waist and pressed a long, gentle kiss to Louis' lips. That was certainly not what Louis was expecting. Not that Louis minded it, he basically melted. Zayn winked at him and let go, walking out to the car. "Ill be back in 6 hours! Don't miss me too much, baby," Zayn yelled behind him. Louis blushed madly and closed the door, walking to the couch and plopping down.