Yandere!TicciToby X Fem!Reader PART 1

Start from the beginning

"Miss Y/n, I understand the insecurity you feel right now.... It's a normal thing to feel as a new student t and unfamiliar place for the first time and the fact that you are alone does not help at all... Toby, would you be kind enough to show this lady around the school?"

"I-I'll be glad to." Toby said with a smile and a calm voice. I inhaled as he started to show me around.

---------------------

I would stay silent while Toby would show me around the place, still having kids insult him and him ignoring them..

"...A-And t-that's it." He looked at me with the same smile...

"I-I uh....y-yeah, o-okay...." I stuttered, hugging my art supplies close to my chest for the next period.

"T-Tell me about yourself a little.."

He said as he took a step clsoer to me which made me pressure my things against my chest.

"U-Um... W-Well, I--"

RIIIIIIIING!

The bell startled me. "Oh.... Break t-t-time is over... T-That okay, we can talk on the next break!" He said happily, "Come on!" He said as he took my by my wrist, making my heart jump as he ran with me to the art room.

---------------------------

".....Today's subject will be to draw your partner." The teacher said as Toby and I locked eyes together, as he smiled at me.

"You may begin." The teacher said as everyone started to draw. Toby stared at me as I studied his face, trying to see the details, but it was hard to focus since he was staring right at me, making me blush. I finally met his eyes.

His smile widen.

"You are so beautiful, Y/n." He said with a calm, loving voice that made my heart skip a beat. I hid my face behind my hair as I started to draw Toby's portrait with shakey hands.

"Y/n, look! I-I am not g-good at art, but t-the results are beautiful! It was easy t-to draw you since I remember e-every inch of your face." He said with a sweet smile that gave me the creeps. He showed me the drawing and........ I was amazed.

(This is a picture of your expression

(This is a picture of your expression. Just imagine your characteristics.)

".....wow....." He chuckled at my reaction. "What do y-you think? Did I do good?"