"Who brought the jackass?" Kyo asks. 

"It's considered bad form to get involved in the affairs of other households, Saji." Sona says to the blonde. "It's only natural that Rias held this back." 

"Saji?" Kyo questions. "Wait, Spike?" 

Saji widens his eyes at the nickname. "Shadow?" Kyo and Saji then laugh and bro-hug. "Where the heck have you been, man?" 

"It's a long story that I'll tell you later." Kyo states. 

"Wait, Kyo, you and Saji know each other?" Rias asks. 

"Hell, yeah!" Kyo chuckles. "Me and Saji were best buds in elementary! We were neighbors too!" 

"So, where did the names 'Spike' and 'Shadow' come from?" Sona inquires. 

Saji turns to her. "As kids we played like agents or spies and eventually as time grew we just called each other those nicknames." 

Then Kyo watches as he sees his two best friends go at it after Asia introduced herself. 

Kyo slaps his forehead. "(Sigh) Charn?" Charn pounces both Issei and Saji and pins them to the ground with his paws, growling centimeters from their faces. 

"Anyways, Rias? Back to the 'familiar' situation?" Kyo points out. 

"Oh. Are you getting familiars for your new members as well, Rias?" Sona asks. 

Rias nods. "Yes. I was thinking of going next week actually." 

Sona touches her chin. "Well that's a bit of a problem for us, seeing as how he only takes people once a month." 

"In that case, why don't we have a friendly little contest to sort this whole thing out?" 

"A contest?" 

"Whoever wins earns the right to make their request first." Rias states. 

"Surely you're not talking about a Rating Game?" Sona says, somewhat hesitant. 

"Ha!" A dark voice laughs. Everyone looks around the room. 

"Where the hell did that come from?" Saji asks as Charn gets of him and Issei. 

"No offense to you Lady Sitri, but I believe my son would well defeat you without a thought." Everyone then sees Kyo's hand glowing red. 

"What in the world is that?" Sona inquires. 

Kyo huffs. "You really gotta work on your entrances, father." 

"Subtlety has never been strong suit of mine. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Erakhan, the Death Dragon Emperor and rival to Great Red. Kyo is my son and a dragon." Erakhan says. 

Sona and her peerage widen their eyes in disbelief as did Rias. 

"Kyo, since when could your dragon talk to you?" Rias asks. 

"That's another long story. But please, let's discuss this another time. Right now, competition over familiar choosings?" 

Rias turns back to Sona. "Regarding the Rating Game, we'd never get permission to do something like that." 

"Yes, you're right." Sona agrees. "Besides, this isn't the time to call attention to yourself, now is it?" 

Rias grows a serious look. "Don't go there." Rias then grows a smile. "I know! We should settle this the good-old-fashioned high school way. With sports." 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

After Rias and Akeno played against Sona and Tsubaki over tennis, then after playing dodgeball and beating Sona's peerage, Rias and ORC had won the right to go first with familiar picking. They then teleported into a dark forest and looked around.