Wife - Holtzmann

(this is an OC, but you can pretend you play them if you want)

"I don't see why you don't just go to a different Chinese place, especially now we don't literally live above them", Erin tried for the hundredth time to convince Abby.

"Because, I'm a dedicated customer, and believe it or not they actually used to be good", Abby explained, looking up to see Erin ignoring her, "see you're not even paying attention, you could at least try to understand".

"Who is that?", Erin questioned, pointing to a woman, almost as eccentric looking as Hotlzmann, leaning into the engine of the Ecto 1, it clearly wasn't Holtzmann however as she was a brunette, not a blonde. Her hair was messy, but in a different way to Holtz', it wasn't frizzy or curly, it was straight, but not in a tidy way. She was wearing dirty, blue overalls tied off around her waist and tucked into her colourful, yet odd socks, a not so white long sleeved top with the NASA logo on the back, the sleeves rolled up to odd lengths, her boots were so old the steel part of the steel toe cap is showing through the leather, and she was wearing a soldering mask flipped up onto her head, with a pair of goggles, similar to Holtz' slung around her neck.

"I-", Abby begins, but she's cut off, when the mystery woman speaks.

"Jillian? Is that you? Can you pass me the wrench?", She calls out, her head still buried between the moving parts of the engine.

Erin shrugs and passes her a wrench. She takes it, her hand disappearing into the engine, only to come back out again, "this is not a wrench, are you trying to mess with me again", she says bringing her head up out of the engine, only to bump it on the hood of the vehicle above her, causing the mask to fall down in front of her face, she struggles for a little bit, trying to get it open, and eventually succeeds, lifting it back up to sit on top of her head.

She jumps back a bit when she realises the people in front of her are not Jillian, before composing herself and reaching out her hand to the two women, "Alison Holtzmann, you must be Abby, and you must be Erin", she says, shaking their hands respectively, "nice to finally meet you".

"I'm sorry, did you say Holtzmann? Are you related to Jillian?", Erin questioned. Alison opens her mouth to answer but before she can Jillian comes sliding down the banister.

"It worked, baby, it worked!", She exclaims, running over to Alison, picking her up and spinning her around before excitedly giving a detailed explanation of how well her new invention had worked, Alison joining in on her excitement. Both women seem to have forgotten/not noticed the presence of Erin and Abby.

"Holtz. Holtz! Holtzmann!", Abby shouts, eventually getting both of their attentions, "who is this?", she asks, gesturing to the new face in the room.

"Oh this is my wife Alison, she's a nuclear engineer, but she's pretty good with cars too, as you can probably tell", Jillian says, pulling Alison in by the waist and beaming up at her in awe, "I asked her to come over and help me out, it's getting difficult to maintain all this equipment, while inventing new stuff AND trying to keep all the vehicles running", she continues explaining, "I figured you wouldn't mind".

Abby and Erin are both staring at the two rather blankly, clearly both a little confused at the new revelation.

"You're married?", The two say in sync.

"Uh, yeah, I don't wear this thing for no reason", she holds up her left hand to reveal an old piece of electrical wire wrapped around her ring finger, Alison holds up her own to show something similar.

"When did this happen? How did you meet? How come we've never met her? When did you get married? When did you have time to meet someone and get married without us noticing?", were the string of questions coming out of Erin and Abby's mouths so quickly you couldn't tell who said what.

"Okay, slow down, Abby, you first, one question at a time, please", Jillian reasoned with the two clearly surprised women, though she didn't truly understand why they were surprised, she hadn't ever hidden the fact she was married.

"When did this happen?", Abby asked.

"Ten years ago, next question", Jillian answered.

"Ten years ago? How have we never met her?", Erin asked now.

"She's been in Russia for the last 2 months", Jillian replied again.

"That only accounts for 2 months, Jillian I've known you for almost 4 years, how have I never met this woman?", Abby questioned, a little irritated she'd never been introduced to Jillian's wife.

"You just always happened to miss her when she came by our old lab to drop off my lunch when I forgot it, and I never really had a reason to introduce you formally so-", she gets cut off.

"Hang on a minute, is she the one who always wrote those little notes in your lunch?", Abby questions again.

"Obviously, who did you think it was?"

"I don't know, I guess I just thought you wrote them to yourself or something", Abby shrugged, having assumed that would be the type of thing her eccentric friend would do.

"I may be crazy, but I'm not insane", Jillian defends herself.

It went on like this for a while longer, Jillian and Alison answering all the questions that came their way. It turned out that Patty had already met Alison, and few hours prior to this conversation happening. She wasn't quite as surprised due to the fact she had in fact noticed the makeshift ring Jillian always wore on her ring finger.

Finally both Erin and Abby left and Jillian and Alison were now alone.

"They're", Alison started, pausing to think of the right word, "inquisitive".

"Yeah, they had a lot of questions, sorry about that, I think they're just used to me sharing everything, they were a little surprised", Jillian replied, tinkering with some piece of equipment on the table.

"Yeah, a little", Alison giggled, walking up behind Jillian wrapping her arms around her waist, "we should take a break for a bit", she suggested.

"I need to finish this before our next mission", Jillian said, not paying much attention to her wife clinging to her back. At this Alison took hold of Jillian's boobs, jiggling them about a bit, making her giggle, "stop it", she complains trying to get out of Alison's grip, though she's still laughing. She managed to wiggle around so she was facing her wife.

"Hi", Alison says, grinning like a child on Christmas day.

"Why do you always do that?", Jillian laughed at the woman in front of her.

"Because I like your boobs", Alison replied, like it was the most obvious thing in the world, "I just can't resist", she smirked, doing it again.

"I like your boobs too", Jillian says, moving her hands up to cup Alison's breasts.

"I love you", Alison says.

"I love you too", Jillian says back, going in to kiss her wife.

"Aw, das cute", they jumped apart as they are suddenly aware of Patty's presence, "anyway, so we were gonna go out and get some food if you guys wanna come along", they look at each other, silently agreeing.

"Yeah we'll come, where were you thinking?", Jillian asks.