"Good morning baby girl," I say, kissing her head as Hope rushes to me. I kneel down placing Grace on the floor, Hope wrapping her arms around my neck.

"We missed you!"

I kiss both their foreheads, a goofy grin on my lips.

"Oh, I've missed you both too!" I tickle their stomachs causing them both to giggle. "Listen, I have a surprise for you waiting downstairs but I need you both to get dressed first."

"Is it Daddy?" Grace asked rubbing her eyes adorably.

"Well if you both get dressed, you'll find out," I smile. "And don't forget to brush your teeth."

"Come on Grace, let's go!"

Hope grabs her sisters hand, running out of the room and across the hall. They brush their teeth, Hope helping Grace who can't quite do it on her own, no matter how much she likes to try. Whilst I wait for them to finish, I walk to their closet and pick each of them out an outfit.

For Hope, I grab her navy linen dungaree's and a striped t-shirt. I pick out a pair of her favourite sneakers and place the outfit on her bed.

For Grace, I grab a cute little summer dress and a pair of sandals. The dress is cream with red flowers dotted on it. I know deep down that dressing Grace in cream or white clothes is a bad idea because she's just so naturally messy. She loves to get muddy and even once rolled around in a muddy puddle like a cheeky piglet. I just let her get on with it because she loves it, and I just want my girls to have fun.

When the girls come back, they move to their bed and get dressed. Grace however, shakes her head and stomps back into the closet.

"Excuse me missy, what do you think you're doing?"

She ignores me, pulling out a pink tutu skirt, a grey sparkly top and her favourite denim jacket that Hayley brought her for her birthday. I chuckle at her bold choice.

I leave them to get dressed and quickly clean myself up before I change into a white linen dress I had treated myself to a while ago. It falls just above the knee and has gathers under my boobs in a tea dress style. The sleeves are short but floaty, making me feel way more delicate then I actually am. Hope knocks on my door, wiggling her fingers impatiently.

"Mom! Hurry, Grace is plotting to run downstairs without us."

"Grace!" I call as I sit on the bed putting my socks and ankle boots on. She comes into the room, her eyes wide, her light blonde hair tied in a cute little bun. "Were you going to spoil the surprise without Mommy or Hope?"

"No!" She shakes her head.

"Then you wait right there where I can see you," I say, shooting her a pointed look.

I grab my denim jacket and pull my hair free, letting the curls fall down my back.

"Alright, lets go."

They squeal in excitement forcing me to do the same. They slip their hands into mine as we descend the stairs, Grace a lot slower than Hope. I hear their voices out on the porch so I pause, stopping the girls and turning them to me.