The Chill of Despair; Attack in the USJ

As time rolls by, our heroes were in school and awaiting of what Aizawa's torture will be.

Aizawa's POV
"All right Class, today's assignment will be...." I said in a lazy tone of voice. Which my students paid attention wondering if it's another battle trial. "To pick who will president of this year's class."

I went back to my sleeping bag and laid there.

3rd POV
As the polls were casted, Momo looked at the Lin Kuei Cinnamon roll boy and smiled at his posture. He was reading his heroes analysis book and she thought it was cute to see him read. Just as he was about to turn to see who was staring at him, Momo turned her head back around to hear the results of the votes.

Midoriya: 3 votes

Iida: 1 vote

Momo: 2 votes

As Izuku and Momo stood up together, Momo was happy to see him as president even though she would be a better one. She smiled at him and Izuku took the job responsibly and smiling knowing that Momo was the Vice President with him.

'Midoriya's looks perfect to be our class representative. I hope we can do our best!' Momo thought as she held his hand secretly as Izuku wasn't aware of what Momo did.

Momo's POV
At lunch, I watched Midoriya talking to Iida and Uraraka. I find 'my Izu-kun~' attractive as he ate Katsudon and talking about heroics and the difference between it. *sighs* 'if only Midoriya was sitting beside me.' I thought until we heard an alarm. This cause a riot in the school until Midoriya's voice was heard as he was floating in the air.

"THAT IS ENOUGH!!!! IT WAS JUST THE MEDIA, EVERYONE!!!" Midoriya spoke with authority and calmness. Which I smiled at his bravery as the representative of our class.

"That's strange. Why would the media be out here at the school?" Aizawa thought but ignored it after Present Mic dispersing the media and news.

-The very next morning-
Izuku's POV
I awoke ready to venture with my classmates and Vice President Yaoyorozu at the USJ (Unseen Simulation Junction) for training with Mr. Aizawa and a pro hero by the name of Thirteen. I was a bit nervous at first, but I was reminded by the original Sub-Zero that I must look within myself and face the trials and tribulations of what dangers lie ahead.... even through combat. 'I still recalled my dream last night.... ... I was happily engaged with a certain raven hair beauty and poof! It was like it never existed.' I thought as I got on the bus giving out the orders of seatings.

"Midoriya, I am Tsuyu Asui. And I speak What is on my mind Kero Kero~." The frog girl Quirk user said as I was listening to this conversation.

"What is it, Tsuyu-chan?" I replied as she place her index finger on her chin and her tongue stuck out.

"Your quirk is somewhat like Todoroki's. But you managed to master it pretty well Kero ~! Who taught you how to control your quirk and fight?" Tsuyu wonders as well as the others.

"Yeah, bro! You were totally manly in my book. By the way, my name is Kirishima. It's nice to meet you, Midoriya!" Kirishima smiles a shark smile. His Quirk is hardening. He can harden his body to withstand any attack. I nodded and smiled at my new friends.

"To answer you that question, I develop the cold and Ice by a grandmaster of a mysterious group of warriors. Tell me, have ever heard of the Lin Kuei?" I said as Todoroki was hearing what I was talking about.

'Maybe he can help me using my mother's quirk more efficient. And who are the Lin Kuei?' Todoroki was wondering how I gotten so strong in the past 10 years. "Midoriya, who are the Lin Kuei?"

"The Lin Kuei are a group of assassins in the past." I said in which they gasped including Momo. "Do not fret. This is the time the Lin Kuei are here to help ward off any villains who dare threaten the lives of others. When I was four, I was deemed quirkless. I was ridiculed by my peers until my Mom decided to take me to China and train under the Lin Kuei's Grandmaster Kuai Liang.... better known as the original Sub-Zero!" I said in which Kacchan was livid to find out that I was trained under a man who was deemed a worthy person to be taught by.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU NERD?! HOW COME YOU GOTTEN STRONGER THAN ME AND NOT BE THE USELESS DEKU I SEE BEFORE ME?!" Bakugou screamed in which I ignored his questions.

"Somebody's ego is inflated." The electric kid known as Denki Kaminari said. His Quirk is electricity. He can create electrical currents and discharge it at his enemies. However, he has some drawbacks to overusing his Quirk.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY, PIKACHU WANNABE?!" Bakugou shouted.

Momo's POV
"Ugh! How revolting to be talking about this." I said as I covered my mouth with my hand in disgust.

"Yeah. But it's kinda fun watching them argue and all." Uraraka said in her happy tone. To my regards, I see Midoriya's reaction as Bakugou was arguing with Kaminari. He was quiet, at peace with the others (except Mineta), and as he was meditating, my heart began to rapidly beating and possibly explode just thinking about Midoriya.

'What is this feeling whenever I am around Midoriya? I may never know until we start training." I thought as we arrived at the USJ.

As we got to the Unseen Simulation Junction, we see our teacher Mr. Aizawa and with a pro hero as well.

"That's..." Midoriya was about to finish his sentence but Uraraka beat him to the punch.

"Pro Hero: Thirteen!!!" She squealed as Ojiro was deadpanned in the face of Uraraka's reaction.

I smiled a bit but something was not right as I could tell by Midoriya's face. 'Midoriya-kun~?' I thought as he was scanning the disaster zones of the USJ. "Is something wrong, Midoriya?" I asked him and he turned around and looked at me.

"I believe we got some unwanted guests coming. And I think Mr. Aizawa knows of this as well.

"Whoa cool! Those are some awesome fake villains!" Mina cried out.

"No. They are not fake villains but real villains. Kids, stay here... I will handle them." Aizawa went down to face the villains.

Suddenly, a man with blackish purple vortex appears in front of us. We got into our defensive line and we were afraid but not Midoriya.

"Sorry kids. Nothing personal but I must create havoc to bring out the Symbol Of Peace out so we can kill him." Kurogiri stated as a black and purple portal separating us into different places of the disaster areas.

To Be Continued....