The True creation of love; Momo's feelings

Momo's POV
As I sat in a room with Midoriya was laying, I began to feel a heartbeat in my chest as it grew louder and faster. 'Am I.... Am I falling in love with Izuku Midoriya?' I thought as I turned to see Midoriya resting peacefully which I find it very cute. I smiled at him as he was asleep and gave my thoughts about him and how he changed. 'If I can confess to you Midoriya, you really have changed since we were children. You were shy and brave.... but above all of it, you were sweet and kind hearted as well. And now here we are... ...you and I in the same class. You were now the same way when we met but now have a warrior's attitude and drive to be a hero like all of us!' As I gathered all the thoughts about Midoriya, I realized that I am indeed falling for the green haired boy.

Izuku woke up and began to stagger due to his injuries. I sat him back down and smiled. "you really want to push yourself and then your injuries will open up again." I took his hand.

"Thanks, Yaoyorozu. Sorry for me to be reckless and fight Bakugou... ...It was a foolish mistake to face him. And for that, I am sorry to put you at total risk." Midoriya said sadly but I squeeze his hand in order for him to know that it was okay. Midoriya's blush was so cute that I would thought of complimented it. 'He's so cute!' 'I want to know more about Midoriya-kun~ and how he changed. And maybe become more than just 'friends' at that. We would be a close couple at that as well.'

Izuku's POV
'I really love this girl. At first, I thought she would not be interested in a guy who was always afraid and quirkless... ...but ever since that incident at the park as kids to now where I saved her a group of quirk using thugs, I want to be with Yaoyorozu. But does she feel the same way with me?' I thought.

A/N: Note that Izuku is 1/2 dense to realize how Momo feels about him after their childhood meeting, the cornered alleyways 10 years, to now. *sighs* Poor Izuku.... Clearly not breaking the freaking fourth wall!!

"Yaoyorozu, You really do look beautiful. Even as a child, I see you as a beautiful, sophisticated woman inside and out." I gave her the warmest smiles I could give and she blushes pink dust on her face as she turns away from me.

"T-thank you, Midoriya. *clears throat * Now then, shall we get back to class?" Momo said as she has a blush on her face still turned away. I nod yes and got up. As I got up, I did not notice the hug Yaoyorozu gave me. But in return, I gave one back.

-back at the class-
We sat at our seats (Close to where Momo is away from the grape juice pervert) and as we hear Aizawa said it was time to leave, Bakugou was not present. 'I'm going to talk to him about this.' I thought as Momo was looking at me with a slight blush. I turned and Momo was looking straight at the class.

Bakugou's POV
I couldn't believe that I, Katsuki Bakugou loss to a quirkless piece of garbage. And at that, he hides a quirk from me. I felt broken.... ...humiliated... angry at that Deku for looking down on me! Suddenly, I saw a hand on my shoulder and it was that nerd who bested me at the battle trials. "What do you want? Hear to gloat how you beat me?!" I said as tears ran down to my face.

"No Bakugou, that is not what I am here for. You should be learning defeat and get stronger. But your pride won't let you." Deku said as my face cast a shadow at Deku.

"AND YOU HAD A QUIRK!!! DID YOU HIDE FROM ME WHEN WE WERE KIDS AND JUST THOUGHT TO MAKE YOURSELF THINK YOU WERE QUIRKLESS!?" I yelled in which the damn nerd just stood there with his arms crossed.

"Is that all you are going to say? Kacchan, we already know that you have the power... but you're using it in the wrong way! You remind of the grandmaster telling me about another warrior who was sent to the Netherrealm after his brother Bi-Han thought he killed his family and clan and was consumed with blind anger and vengeance." Deku retorted which I did not know nor do I care about some old guy who lost his clan and family. All I wanted was to be the number one hero and prove to everyone that I am the best.

"But since you cannot Listen to logics, let me put it to you in your terms of words.... ... I have best you now and I'll do so again the next we meet. So consider yourself a rival to me because I am no longer Deku the useless...I am SUB-ZERO!" Deku exclaimed which shocks me and now somewhat motivated me to beat him more.

"Just so you know Deku, enjoy those victories because they will be your last!" I left leaving a smiling Deku.

-the girls-
"Kero~ Looks like Midoriya said something to Bakugou. And he looks angry at him even more." Tsuyu said as she, Mina, Momo, and Ochako looked on.

"Well whatever it is, Izuku had a smile on his face." Momo replies. But as she said that, she was afraid of what would happen if Bakugou were to hurt him. 'Please Izu-kun~ Don't get hurt too badly. I really want to confess my true feelings towards you.'

"A fated battle between two men destined to combat!" Ochako said which caused the girls to look at her.

"WHAT??? Are you okay, Uraraka girl?" Mina cried out as she didn't understand why Ochako said that.

'If that's the case, I don't want to think of what would happen if they go all out. I'm just worried about Midoriya... because.... I. Love. Him!' Momo was in deep thought over the green haired cinnamon roll boy who was now a man after displaying his skills and determination to save lives.

"Yaomomo? Are you crushing on Midori ~?" Mina teases as Momo's face was a beet red.

"That's not it, Ashido! I-I-I only see him as a friend and classmate!" Momo lied to herself. She really love Izuku but doesn't want Mina to start teasing about it.

"Again... Fated battle between two men!" Uraraka said as they left for home.

-At the Yaoyorozu manor-
Momo was asleep. Dreaming a peaceful dream until she heard an alarm going off. A young man with green long hair and freckles on his cheeks.

"Huh? Where am I?" Momo looked at her hand. She saw a golden ring with a diamond on it.

"Morning my dear! How'd you sleep?" The young man was none other than Izuku Midoriya.

"Midoriya? How did I...?" Momo asked but Izuku stops her.

"Honey, we're married and we have a daughter too! Don't tell me you forgotten?" Izuku chuckled as a little girl was running into the bedroom and greeted to her mother and father. She was like Izuku but had Momo's gorgeous eyes and smile.

"Hey my little princess, you ready to be a hero like mama and papa?" Izuku held her in his arms.

Momo was smiling and in tears. Never in her wildest dreams that she would be married to her one true love and if that wasn't enough, they have a daughter. But when she closed her eyes, she was back in her bedroom and realized that it was a dream. Maybe it was destiny. Whatever the case, she knew what she wanted in her life and that was Izuku Midoriya and to be a hero with him as she placed her hand on her chest to calm her beating heart.

-The Midoriya's home-
Izuku smiles as he dreamt that he and Momo were together and married. He loved this woman more than anything else. He would rather sacrifice his own life to save Yaoyorozu and the others. 'Maybe I should tell her how I feel about her.' He looked at the Russian Nesting Doll Momo made for him when they were young children and he never forgotten about it or the kindness of Momo Yaoyorozu.
'She is indeed my soulmate!' He fell asleep in his bed and dreamed a peaceful dream.

To Be Continued....