A cool situation; Momo meets Izuku

Momo's POV
As I was thinking about how I got in U.A. By recommendation. I always feel like I cheated to get in and not use my own skills to pass. But I want to be a hero ever since. Ever since a courageous young boy saved me from the bullies as a child.

-Flashback-
"L-l-leave her alone, Kacchan! You're hurting her!" Izuku said as he stuck his arms out in protecting me from the ash blonde boy and his cronies. I was being bullied because of my quirk called Creation. Because of it, Bakugou and his friends would try to beat me up. But my savior: a green hair boy defended me and without a quirk nonetheless.

"STAY OUT THIS, YOU DEKU!!!" Bakugou spat as he launched an explosion at the green haired savior who tanked the attack. "You are nothing without a quirk, nerd! But since you want to play the hero, I can beat you to a bloody pulp to make you understand where your place is" Bakugou and his friends beat the poor boy down which I was in shocked as I hid behind the tree.

*gasps* 'He.... He saved me from those guys.... He is.... my savior and...' I thought as they finished their assault on the boy. I peeked my head to see if he was okay and he was. But he was bloodied and bruised. I was heartbroken to see him go through this as I approached him.
"Thank you for saving me...." I begin to blush and looked in his emerald green eyes of his.

"It's no problem. Kacchan always does this whenever I step up. He always thinks that I am challenging him and thinking that I am better than him." Izuku said sighing. "My name is Izuku Midoriya. And you?"

I jumped up from the sudden introduction of now Izuku Midoriya who I find him cute and nice. "Oh! My name is..." I was cut off by my mother.

"Yaoyorozu, Momo. We have to go! Your father is coming back from work... YAOYOROZU!" Yaoyorozu's mother was shocked to see me talking to the boy who saved me. She took my hand and looked at the boy who was covered in bruises. "Dear, did he mess with you?" She asked me which I shook my head no and ran back to the boy. I hugged him tightly from behind in which he was shocked at first but I created a Matryoshka doll of myself. "Here! I want you to have this. Please, think of me whenever we meet again." I said as Izuku smile at me and then at the doll.

"I promise." Izuku said as I left with my mother.

-flashback ends-

Izuku's POV
As I make my way back to Musutafu, Japan, I was coming from the airport and plan on going to see my mother in over 10 months after she sent me to the Lin Kuei to train under the grandmaster. 'It's been 10 months since I've thought I was quirkless. But now, the original grandmaster Sub-Zero saw something in me that was even more powerful than any quirk.... It was the power of the cold and Ice.' I thought as I walk on the streets of Musutafu only to see a certain black ponytail running from a group of thugs. "Huh? Someone is in trouble. That hair.... she reminds of someone I met at the park when I was just a kid..... ... I better help her." I said as I went to an alley and froze myself. As I was frozen, I broke from my ice chamber and wore the colors of the Lin Kuei.

A/N: This is what Izuku will look like in his hero costume.
Izuku's POV continued
I saw the female. She had a light purple skirt with a white button shirt, she was busty, and she had curves that most women envy and she was beautiful at that. Her hair was tied up in a single flufftail look and her eyes.... there were cat like onyx black. 'Is that... MOMO?!' I internally screamed but now was not the time to be gawking. I had to.... NO! I need to save Yaoyorozu!

"Hehehe..... this one is sweet! So, who's going to dip into this honey love?" One thug looked at Momo with evil intentions as well as the rest of his crew.

"How about you... Freeze?" I threw an Ice ball at one of the quirk using thugs leaving them frozen intact. The others tried to attack me, but I deliver a swift spinning Roundhouse kick to the group knocking them out leaving their leader alone with a cornered Momo. "Why don't you do her a favor and let her go? Or I will put you on ice." I said in a cool calm and cold way.

"Try me, you punk ass.... GAH!" The leader was frozen to his legs and I immediately chopped him on the back of his neck leaving him unconscious. "Trust me when I say... You cannot win!" I looked at the unconscious thug and his group. Then I turned my attention to her. "Are you all right, Ms, Yaoyorozu?" I said to her in which shocked her for me to know her name off the bat.

Momo's POV
'How? How did he do that?! And how did he know my name?' I thought as I looked into his emerald green eyes. Suddenly, it all came back to me.... those green eyes. "Are... you... I-Izuku?" I asked the mysterious Ninja whom saved me from the quirk thugs who were about to rape me or worse.

"I wish I could tell you... but you must wait a bit longer til the day of the U.A. School, Ms. Yaoyorozu. Until then.... we will meet again!" Izuku said as smoke of ice was in front of me. Could that be the boy who once saved me from Bakugou and his friends when we were children?

To Be Continued....