Quirk Assessment on Ice; Class 1-A and the Hero Course

Izuku's POV
"Okay, mother! I'm going to school." I cried out to my mom who she sees me as a strong willed man who is now going to be a hero.
"Be careful out there, Izuku dear. And don't start no trouble!" Inko called out which I chuckled and left out to get to my dream school..... U.A. The day has come for me to be a hero!

A/N: Izuku's attire will be a long sleeve shirt with the Lin Kuei symbol on the back. Instead of wearing shorts, he wears Chinese Kung fu pants with his shoes, Ninja tabi footings. Also, he will gain a scar on his face in the next chapter so don't miss it!

I walked inside the huge school, and saw a few other people who were in U.A. Those who have weaker quirks were sent to General course, or those who doesn't have a quirk is sent to the support group. I was sent to Class 1-A.... and I hope to god I don't run in with Kacchan for God sakes. But lo and behold, I was!
'I'm hoping that I can just cope with Kacchan's attitude and make him understand the meaning of humility and respect for others.' I thought as I was now being able to find my seat.

"Oh it's you! The boy with the ability to freeze." Tenya Iida replies as he was amazed of how I passed. "I see you respect your desk as much as this guy does."

"Feh. Don't worry about Kacchan. He knows the rules as much as I do. So you're...." I asked the boy who wore glasses.

"Oh forgive me! My name is Tenya Iida. I hope that you and I will do wonders together as heroes!" Iida said to me in which I nodded.

Momo's POV
I came to the door only to see green hair, cute freckles on his face and his emerald green eyes. 'Is that.... Izuku Midoriya?' I thought as my heart began to rapidly grow faster than I expected to do. Suddenly, a bobbed haired brunette girl got his attention which he sees her as a friend and not much of a love interest. 'Izuku sure is quite a handsome gentleman. Wait! Am I interested in him?' I stopped for a minute and process what Izuku is doing. He was speaking to Iida, and the girl Uraraka. While more students who were in the class, I made friends with Kyoka Jirou, Kaminari Denki, Asui Tsuyu, Eijiro Kirishima, Tooru Hagakure, Mina Ashido and Koda. When I approached to Izuku, he was smiling at me.

"Well we meet again, Miss Yaoyorozu. It's has been some time since our first encounter when we were younger. Do you remember?" Izuku reminded me of our meeting as I recalled. The bullying of Katsuki Bakugou and his friends to Izuku defending me and end up beaten up, to the fact I see him as my savior and gave him the Matryoshka doll to hope he will remember me by.

"Yes it has been a while, Izuku. I've missed you since our first day we met.... I hoped that I would see you again and..." was interrupted by a voice which sounded like he was in no interest in teaching. 'Is that our teacher?' I thought as a yellow sleeping bag and a man with red eyes who Midoriya and I can guess that he hasn't slept in days.

Aizawa's POV
"If you're here to make friends, I suggest you quit while you're ahead!" I gave a somewhat serious attitude to my new students. All except for the green haired boy who took it seriously. "Okay class, the first thing you are going to do is get in your gym clothes and meet me outside."

"HUH?!" Everyone cried out except for Momo, Bakugou, Todoroki, and Midoriya.

-Outside at the U.A. School-
The class were out wondering what does their teacher want them to do.

Izuku crossed his arms in thought, as the black-haired teacher went into his explanation the test. The green-haired teen was observing the teacher closely. "Observation finished. Conclusion: Aizawa doesn't want to attend the entrance ceremony for reasons unclear. Most likely just cannot be bothered with it. Second conclusion: Uses the words like logic and rational to justify his actions." The person next him moved, and Izuku was distracted for a second.