Combat practice; Izuku vs Bakugou

-The next day-
Izuku's POV
I sat beside Momo while a certain purple haired kid with balls sticking on it. He was gawking at Momo Yaoyorozu which I find it weird.

"Mineta, quit looking at me! We already know that you got in this course to peep on the girls." Momo said as I was waiting on the teacher and keeping an eye on Mineta if he tried any funny business to make the girls dislike the guys.

"Okay class, there will be a hero who will start you off with another exercise." Mr. Aizawa said as we see All Might walk in acting like a normal person.

All Might's POV
"I AM WALKING IN THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!" I said in which most of the young students were happy to see me. All but except Midoriya. Young Midoriya was slightly smiling but after what I told him to look in reality, he was still determined to be a hero just like me. I felt a wave of happiness and sadness in Midoriya's eyes. His eyes were friendly but somewhat of a winter icy cold seriousness.
"TODAY'S LESSON WILL BE...." I said as the class were wondering what it was. But again, Young Midoriya and Young Bakugou knew what I was going to imply what the lesson was.

"COMBAT PRACTICE!!!" I said which Bakugou smirked menacingly and Midoriya had a look of 'Combat Practice.... this is no training exercise!'

"All right, Young students! SUIT UP!!!" I said as all of the students gone to their respective locker room.

Momo's POV
I was getting dressed into my hero costume and joined up with the others. However, there was one person who was not out. 'I wonder what Midoriya is doing.... could he have trouble with his costume?' I thought as we all waited.

"THAT DAMN NERD BETTER COME OUT!!! OTHERWISE...." Bakugou screeched until a voice was called.

"Otherwise what, Kacchan?" Izuku said with a glare of 'you'll regret what you say' look at Bakugou who in turn was seething seeing how Midoriya's calmness and collective he was which I find it attractive.

Midoriya's costume was ninja like. He had the blue accent and it was based off of a movie. His body was a bit Ice cold as if he was sent to the South Pole.

A/N: Here's what Izuku will look like as his hero costume

"Midoriya... you look...." I tried to say my sentence but Uraraka finished it.

"Awesome! Where did you get your costume upgraded?" Uraraka was fangirling but I felt a twang Of jealously when a girl talks to Izuku. 'How dare she makes a move on my Izu-kun! Wait, Izu-Kun?! When did I start saying that???' I thought as my face turned red thinking about Midoriya.

"Umm.... Yaoyorozu, are you okay? And why are you dressed like that?" Izuku said in which I lightly punched him on his arm.

"Wha.... Oh, yes. I'm fine, Midoriya. And my costume will help me with my quirk!" I shyly respond as we see more students come from out the locker room.

"Whoa! Totally punk! Is that Midoriya, Yaomomo?!" Jirou said as she was in shocked of Midoriya's Hero costume. I nodded a Yes motion. "That is indeed Midoriya, Jirou." I replied to my friend Kyoka Jirou in return held my face as pink dusted across my cheeks.

"THEY SAY THAT THE MAN IN UNIFORM IS INDEED MAKES A HERO IN HIM. YOU YOUNG STUDENTS ARE GOING TO FACE ONE ANOTHER. IT WILL BE HEROES VERSUS VILLAINS." All Might explain the rules to all of us.

'Izuku sure is quite the cutie in his hero costume. Huh?! When did I start liking him? I got to stop thinking about that and focus!' I thought as Midoriya was paying attention and he was actually cool as ice. I raised my hand to ask a question.
"Excuse me, will it be a grade for this exercise?" I said then it was Bakugou.

"Can we hurt our opponents?" Bakugou said rudely hoping he would hurt one of us which I  find it distasteful. But Uraraka's question was next.

"Will we get thrown out of the school just like Mr. Aizawa said during the Quirk Assessment?" Uraraka said in worry.

"No, Miss Uraraka hahaha. No one is getting thrown out. And no Bakugou.... you cannot harm your fellow classmates. Today, you will be paired into teams of two for this. In that fake building, there is a fake bomb. The villains must guard the bomb and stop the heroes from retrieving the bomb to their side." All Might said as he began putting lottery tickets to decide who will start first.

A/N: This will be like in the anime of My Hero Academia but different. So here's what the teams will be.
Team A: Midoriya & Yaoyorozu
Team B: Todoroki & Mezo
Team C: Uraraka & Mineta
Team D: Iida & Bakugou
Team E: Mina & Tsuyu
Team F: Sero & Sato
Team G: Tooru & Ojiro
Team H: Jirou & Koda
Team I: Tokoyami & Kaminari
Team J: Aoyama & Kirishima

Izuku's POV
"So my draw is with Yaoyorozu.... hmmm and I guess my opponents are Iida and Kacchan...." I said as I mentally prepared for what Kacchan will do to me but then I realize that I have to make sure that Yaoyorozu and I are safe in capturing the fake bomb.

'Finally! I'll get my hands on that worthless piece of crap Deku. He thinks he's better than me because of his Quirk!! Well, I'll show him where he needs to be.... a pebble.... A pebble that is always beneath me!' Bakugou growled intensively.

To Be Continued.....