An Icy Reunion; The Entrance Exam

Izuku's POV
'I cannot believe how Momo changed.... .... she is more gorgeous than before when we were kids!' I thought as I walked up the stairs to my house where my mother was in. She greeted me with tears in her eyes. "MY BABY!!!" Inko's reaction was priceless. I smiled and chuckled at her actions. "I'm okay, mom. By the way, where's Kacchan?" I asked my mom.

"He is with his mom. You should visit the Bakugous. Mitsuki missed you a lot lately." Inko reply as she prepares Katsudon for dinner.

"Right! I'm still planning on partaking the U.A. Entrance Exam. This is my path to being a hero." I told my mom in which she hugs and smiled at me.

"I know. Please, be careful, dear!" Inko said as she was proud of my progress. Ever since she sent me to the Lin Kuei temple in China, I have fully developed in the style of the Lin Kuei, and my powers as well. No longer I need a quirk to be a hero, I needed the willpower and soul of a legendary warrior who joined with the elder gods and other heroes to defend a place called Earthrealm in an ancient Tournament called Mortal Kombat. That legend was Kuai Liang.... better known to people as Sub-Zero!

meanwhile....

-Yaoyorozu Manor-
"Is something troubles you, m'lady?" A butler looked at the troubled teenage girl who was in awed of how Izuku... the boy who saved her as a child and just now. She couldn't help but smiled at the window and wondered will they ever meet again.

"M'lady..." the Butler asked again in which Momo turned around.

"Huh? Oh! Sorry. I was just thinking about someone in particular. He was somewhat handsome and very brave." She recalled what Izuku did.

-flashback-
"I suggest that you.... freeze!" Izuku froze the villain in his tracks before taking on the rest and saving Momo.

-flashback ends-

Momo's POV
'Was that his Quirk he used to save me in The cornered alleyway? If that's so, his fighting techniques is something that I never seen.' I thought as my mom and father were discussing about the hero business.

"Honey, are you excited to be in U.A. And becoming a top hero?" My father asked me as I eat My supper.

"Yes father! Indeed I am ready. I will be a great hero." I said but to my words, I really want Izuku to be at the prestigious school and be heroes together. I wonder what my heart is beating for and for some reason the more I think about the green haired boy who saved me, the more I want to get closer to him.

-back with Izuku-
Izuku's POV
As I was aware of Kacchan being an ass thinking that I am a pebble in his way to being the number one hero, I didn't care of being number one..., All I care is protecting those around me with my own hands!

'I bet Bakugou is still the hotheadedness guy that still think his Quirk is the most powerful thing to be the top hero.' I thought as I was on my way to the prestigious school in the world... U.A.! Ever since All Might met me and told me my dream is okay but must look into the reality of it, I thought about it and respect his words but I cannot give up and live a normal life as a quirkless policeman. No, I live now as the new Sub-Zero and possibly become Grandmaster and hero to everyone..., saving them with a smile.

"This is it! Time to show the world what I can do." As I walk, I saw Kacchan.

Bakugou's POV
'What the.... WHAT THE HELL IS THAT DEKU IS DOING HERE!? IF HE THINKS THAT HE WILL BEAT ME, I AM GOING TO KILL HIM!!' I thought as I looked at him with his different personality. I knocked over a brown haired girl. To my surprise, damn Deku saved her from falling.
"Deku...." I growled at him as he helped her up and that what angers me. He's changed.... he's more confident in himself, he's not the person I knew who is crying and afraid of me which I hate his guts more!