Cold as Ice and full of creation; Izuku and Momo vs. Bakugou and Iida

Momo's POV
Midoriya and I went inside the fake building as All Might gave us 5 mins to formulate a strategy.
"So Midoriya, I think it's best if we reach for the bomb carefully and not cause too much damage to the building." I said to Midoriya which he understood what the plan was but he said something that might rethink the plan.

"I do not know if it will work.... Bakugou will definitely go after me. But since we're a team, I think it will be best if you go after the bomb and I'll join up with you as soon as possible...." Midoriya said as I examined the place with a device I created from my body.

"I see.... your quirk is creation. It's a very good quirk to have in order to understand the molecular structure of the quirk." Midoriya smiled as I started to blush a bit but as we talked, All Might said that the five minutes were up and the villains were coming up.
We heard footsteps coming and suddenly, Midoriya's instincts kicked in moving me out of the way from Bakugou's attack.
'He.... he moved me out of Bakugou's attack.... if I were the one to caught brunt of his attack, then we would lose this exercise!' I thought as Midoriya held me close to where our noses touched. I blushed a deep shade of red on my face.

"Are you alright, Yaoyorozu?" Midoriya looked at me and then looked back at Bakugou with a serious look in his eyes which I never seen before.
"Y-yeah! I'm alright, Midoriya. We got to get to the bomb." I said as I composed myself from the early attack from Bakugou.

Bakugou's POV
"DEKU!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T SHOW YOUR FACE AND FIGHT ME!!!" I screamed wanting to hurt Deku for joining the course and putting him back in his place as a useless quirkless nobody.

"Yaoyorozu, I need you to get to the upper level. I can deal with Kacchan! Besides if you were to get caught in the crossfire, I will never forgive myself if you were hurt or injured." Deku said to Ponytail which she was shocked at how brave he was which pisses me off more!

"Okay! Midoriya...." Ponytail said which I ignored and only looked at the useless Deku.
"Please be careful!"

"All right, Kacchan. You want to fight, then attack me if you can!" Deku smirked in which I find him mocking me.

"YOU. ARE. DEAD!!!!!" I screamed launching my quirk to get to Deku. The bane of my existence of becoming number one hero in the world.

Izuku's POV
I got ready for Bakugou's Attacks as I see him launch his explosive quirk and threw a right hook at me. But in return, I grabbed his right hook and Seoinage throw him onto the ground with tremendous force. "Hmph. As always, you rely on brute force to win against an opponent you cannot comprehend. You're always predictable, Kacchan. Since then, you've always been this predictable from the start!" I said with a disapproving look in my eyes at Kacchan showing him how reckless he is when I maintain control over the battle.

-Class 1-A watching the fight with the teachers-

"Whoa! Who knew Midoriya is a master of martial arts." Kaminari was shocked as well as Kirishima, Sato, And Mezo.

"So MANLY!!" Kirishima said.

"Midori is whooping Bakugou's butt." Mina and Tooru said simultaneously as they watch the new Izuku Midoriya.

'Something about him has changed. He's no longer the shy boy who I once met on the abandoned building. He's more confident in himself and he's cold as ice.' All Might look as the fight was almost over.

-back at the building-
"It's over, Kacchan. It's time for us to stop. Surrender now, and this will be all over. Continuing will be foolish." I said in a calm but serious tone of voice.

In return, Bakugou growled and gritted his teeth. 'No! No no no!! I shouldn't be losing to this quirkless reject!!!' He thought as he stood up bruised and beat up. He reached for his right gauntlet holding a trigger.

"YOUNG BAKUGOU..... STOP! DON'T PULL THAT TRIGGER. YOU WILL HARM YOUNG MIDORIYA!!!" All Might spoke within the mic.

"You fool! If you use that attack, it will prove how right I am that you were always this desperate to prove that you are number one!" I said which Bakugou gave a evil sinister smirk.

"DON'T WORRY ALL MIGHT, HE WILL BE OKAY IF HE DODGES...." he released the pin off his gauntlet and a huge explosion was released.

Momo's POV
I made it to where Iida was guarding the fake bomb but suddenly, we heard a loud explosion shaking us. 'Oh goodness. Please let Izu be okay!' I was a bit scared to what may happen to Midoriya.

"Bakugou, What did you do?! That was very reckless of you to launch an attack like that!" Iida said as I was thinking the same thing. If Bakugou hurt or injured my zuzu~, then I would scold. Bakugou's recklessness and grudge against Midoriya.

"All Might, you've got to stop the fight! Midoriya might be hurt or worse!" Kirishima said to All Might but what shocked him was when the smoke began to clear, they all saw an Ice wall.

"Whoa! Did Midoriya made that?!" Sato was in disbelief as he said that.

"I believe he did." Aizawa said as he smirked. 'So Midoriya was trained under the grandmaster. That's why his fighting style was almost compared to Sub-Zero's art of combat.'

A/N: Izuku's fighting is contained to Tae Kwon Do, Judo, Karate (Shotokan, Kyokushin), Japanese Kenpō. I'm saying is that Izuku will not be op but will be semi-powerful.

Bakugou's POV
"But....How?! Why won't you STAY DOWN AND BE PUT DOWN?!!?" I screamed as that damn Deku was still standing and covered in burns and cuts.

"Because unlike you, I fight to better myself... but I fight to protect those I care about." Deku said in a serious tone and suddenly I felt my legs were frozen and then I was captured by the useless fool.

Izuku's POV
'I better get to Momo and Iida. This drill is not over until we recovered the fake bomb.' I thought as I ran to the upper level of the fake building where I see Momo and Iida at a stand still. "Momo!" I called out to her which Momo turned around and saw my injuries. Iida saw this as well.
"Midoriya, are you okay? I heard a loud explosion and...." Iida replied but I cut him off.
"Don't you think a villain should be worried about a hero in battle?" I smiled a bit after I felt a bit tired. "Hey Momo, let's wrap this up. As I froze Iida's feet from using his Quirk.

"HEROES..... WIN!!!!" All Might yelled as I passed out from Bakugou's Explosion. However, Momo used her creation quirk to catch me.

Momo's POV
"I got you, Midoriya. What you did against Bakugou, it was risky but thank goodness you were not dead." I said as I smiled and a tear fell on his cheek. Iida was freed and help me out with Midoriya to be stretchered back to Recovery Girl.

As he was sent to Recovery Girl,  I was saddened to see him like this. Suddenly All Might asked us who was the MVP of the contest. 'Midoriya-kun~....' I thought and I raised my hand first.

"Yes, Miss Yaoyorozu?" All Might said.

"The real MVP is Midoriya. He was the first to put his life on the line to protect and save someone and manage to stop the villains." I said as a blush formed on my face.

"Very good, Miss Yaoyorozu. We will continue with our exercise next!" All Might spoke as the others were ready. But as they were doing the drills, I asked Mr. Aizawa.

"Mr. Aizawa, can I go to Midoriya's room to see if he is alright?" I blushed after thinking about Midoriya. Mr. Aizawa smirked as he nods. I went to Recovery Girl to see how Midoriya's conditions were.

Aizawa's POV
'Heh those two. They might actually be a perfect couple if they started dating. And the rest of my students... they will definitely go beyond Plus Ultra and become greater heroes!' I thought as I smiled.

To Be Continued.....