Snowday

On a cold day, Lance and his friends were bored. It was supposed to snow later that day, and they didn't know what to do.

"Guys, how about we go sledding?" Pidge suggested.

The others agreed and they got their heaviest winter coats and their sleds.

They laughed and screamed as they slid quickly down the snowy hills, holding onto the edges of their sleds as tight as they could.

Lance tried to avoid the trees as he sled down the hill. However, he couldn't guide the sled away from the trees well enough. He crashed headfirst into the trees.

Crimson blood dripped down his forehead and stained the fluffy snow under his shadow. Lance clutched his head in pain as he let out a scream of agony.

Everyone immediately rushed over to see what was going on. "Oh.. My gosh.. We need to call an ambulance.." Pidge said, her voice shaky and her hands quivering.

Lance looked at the bloody snow and winced in pain. "Get me to the goddamn hospital NOW!!" He said quickly as he clenched his teeth, trying to put up with the pain.

Keith called an ambulance and Hunk carefully picked up Lance and carried him to the porch. The concerned group of friends waited in the cold snowy weather for help to arrive.

Lance's breathing was shallow and blood spilled out of the wound and dripped onto the snow. He had lost consciousness and Pidge stayed at his side.

Soon they could hear the sirens in the distance. Help.

By the time they arrived, Lance had stopped breathing.