Shiro hates me!! Pt 1

Ever since the beginning of voltron Shiro had been cold towards Lance. This didn't go well with him because Shiro was his hero.
Lance's pov

Why does Shiro hate me?! What have I ever done to him besides admire him? I sat on my bed, tears flowing out of my eyes, fingernails digging deep into my palms. I had been crying so hard it felt like my face was gonna implode.

The others called me for dinner. Hunk had cooked up some wraps for everyone to enjoy. I just looked down at my food sadly, letting it get cold.
3rd person pov
"Lance, aren't you gonna eat?" Hunk asked, not genuinely worried about his blue pal.
"I'm just not hungry. You can have the rest," Lance answered. He gave his uneaten food to Hunk who gladly finished it. Lance locked himself in his room that night, crying painful sobs and scratching at his wrists, begging to bleed. "What is wrong with me?"

Everything. I'm a fucking monster! Lance thought. With shaky hands, he opened the door and made sure the coast was clear. He ran to the armory, where the Bayards and some other weapons stay. Lance picked out a small knife and went back to his room.

He held it with his shaky, tear covered hands. Just do it, make yourself bleed. Is that what you wanted? Lance thought. He signed and slowly drew a line on his tan wrist. Lance quickly hid the knife under his bed and cried himself to sleep.

"WAKE UP! A GALRA FLEET IS COMING OUR WAY!!" Allura panicked. Everyone suited up and got in their lions. After a few minutes of fighting, the Galra fleet was taken down. "Good job, Keith and Pidge! Amazing work Hunk!" Shiro said as everyone exited their lions. "You need to work harder Lance."
Lance just forced a smile and went back to his room. He curled up into a little ball and cried. Nobody fucking cared! Nobody fucking cared!!!
Lance's pov
Nobody cares about me! I'm worthless! The thoughts kept flowing through my head. I won't have any worth until I prove myself to Shiro! By now the knife was resting in my lap. I drew more lines and watched the blood gush out. Only a small fraction of the blood Shiro wants to have me lose. He fucking hates me! He wants me dead!! I should be dead!! I should be dead!! I choked out a cry and set the knife down. I rolled down my sleeve to cover the bloody wounds, and kicked the knife under my bed.
I let it all out, soaking my surroundings in tears. Everything felt so muggy and warm. I let out a scream of agony and sobbed even more. He fucking hates me! I'm worthless to him!

I decided to stay up all night. It didn't matter to anyone if I got a good rest.

3rd person
Lance had gotten out of bed later than everyone. "Lance, you lazy dum dum! You woke up later than everyone and missed training!!" Pidge taunted. Lance just looked at her, smiled wryly and shrugged.
"Well well well! If it isnt our over sleeping idiot!" Keith called. Lance just glared. Nobody fucking noticed if he was down.
Pidge slammed their pinky in the door the other night and everyone rushed to help. Lance had thrown himself into the training room and let the bot hack pieces out of him, and it only took Shiro wanting to train to stop Lance from getting hurt any further.
Lance just sat in his room. He felt so numb. He almost didn't notice a 7 legged spider(?)climb on his arm. "AAAHH!" He shouted as he flung his arm around. "SPIDER!!"

"YOU'RE SUCH A WIMP LANCE!" He heard someone call. He stopped. "Yeah I am," He muttered.

After months of mental torment the number of pale scars and angry red lines on Lance's arms increased dramatically. Nobody fucking noticed.

"We're under attack!" Allura panicked. Everyone got into their lions except for Lance, who stayed in his bed. "Come on, you worthless idiot! Are you gonna fight or not?!" Allura yelled at Lance.

No, Lance thought. While everyone fought Lance was just scribbling his feelings onto a piece of paper.
Dear everyone,
What have I done to you to deserve this torment? I'm tired of being the dumb one! The worthless one! You don't know how hard it is to be hated by your own hero! In my case that would be Shiro. He fucking hates me! Keith, he also hates me. That was my fault.. Allura hates me. Pidge and Hunk do. Shiro especially hates me. He loves everyone else!
I'm just gonna do what everyone wants me to do and leave. I'm leaving all of you. Fly safe and see ya later, paladudes.

Lance folded up his note and dashed into one of the empty ballrooms. He climbed up onto one of the balconies and was ready to jump. Soon, he could no longer feel the ledge under his feet.