I just realized something... why am I so bothered if Princess Hinata gets Naruto to herself? She likes him. Wouldn't that be good? I really don't want her to confess... augh whatever!

On our way there, Kiba makes jokes about how Naruto and I were headed to our little lunch date. It was stupid honestly. He should have seen his teammate's expression. Hinata looked very worried and sad about his jokes. Don't worry Princess... it wasn't a date. Stupid DogBreath.

We arrive at the restaurant. It's the same one that I walked out from, that was the night that made my friendship with Naruto stronger and closer. Let's see if they have good food. We sit in a booth. It fits six people, three on each side. In the middle of the table is a grill... that is so cool!! We are going to be cooking our own meat! And... we argued a bit about the seating.

"I am NOT sitting next to DogBreath!" I enter to sit at the end of the booth. Naruto sits on the other side in front of me, like last time. "Well same here! Who wants to sit next to a crazy person!" Shikamaru didn't seem the type of person to enjoy delays. "Enough both of you! This is how we will sit. And no changes!" He pushes Fatso; who is named Chōji, next to me and Kiba next to him. While on the other side... he sat Hinata next to Naruto... and he sat next to her.

"(Y/N)-Chan, you are going to love this place! The meat is so tasty it will leave you drooling!" Choji seems to be social haha. He directly started a conversation with me. "I guess I'll ask for your guidance on what to order!" That made him happy haha.

"Ah (Y/N)! I didn't introduce everyone." Haha, Naruto gets excited on the most random things. "Ok you already met DogBreath, his name is Inuzuka Kiba! Those red marking on his face are the Inuzuka markings! They deal with dogs! That's why he always has Akamaru next to him." I guess there is something cool about that guy.

"On his team is Hinata and another guy called Shino... that guy deals with bugs. It so skin-crawling to look at!!" I could see some goosebumps on Naruto's arms as he talks about Shino. "So Hyūga Hinata is their third member, you've seen her but didn't really get introduced. She's really nice but super shy! Haha! She could use a few crazy lessons from you!" Oh, very funny Naruto!

"What? So the idiot can call you crazy but not me?" Kiba interrupts Naruto's introductions. "Don't compare yourself to Naruto, DogBreath. You will lose! Naruto is special." I say without thinking. I realize what I said when I see a light blush on Naruto's cheeks and a shocked expression on the princess. It's not like I lied... Naruto is special. "Ahem! Anyway, Naruto, continue."

"Ah r-right. The food expert next to you is Akimichi Chōji; the Akamichi clan is special, the more they eat, the more powerful they are! So he gets away with eating everything!" How cool is that!! "And last but not least, the bored looking guy there. Nara Shikamaru. He may look spaced out most of the time, but he is actually exceptionally smart! He just finds everything a drag." Hahaha, that's a different way to live life.

After all the introductions, the food arrived, and we started grilling and eating. Choji was right!! This meat is delicious!! It's divine!! "So Naruto. How was your mission?" Kiba asks. "It was so boring at first, (Y/N) and I tried changing the mission, but Tsunade-Baachan wouldn't budge. It was almost like a walk... till these black-coated ninjas came out of nowhere!!"

Naruto went on to explain how our mission went. He made it sound like an action movie haha. He would look at me and tell me to confirm what he is saying. It was funny to watch. "Although the coolest part of the mission was (Y/N)!" Huh? "Eh? Me? What are you talking about it?"

"You guys should have seen her! She made the entire team stand back, and she single-handedly beat around twenty guys! It was so cool!" N-Naruto is praising me... too much. "How did she do that?" Choji asks. "In the coolest way, I've ever seen!" I-It wasn't that cool... I look up at Naruto; it is seriously too cute how he gets excited when he talks, how his eyes gleam, making them look brighter than they already are. He is definitely different.