10

Wonpil shut his eyes tightly only to not feel any pain . He felt something heavy on his chest only to open his eyes to see his beloved mother laying apon him . Thick , red blood ran out of the fresh wound . "EOMMA" Wonpil yelled getting up from under her and trying to apply pressure to the wound . "Darling , tell him you love him . Dowoon and you would make such a cute coupl-" his mom says , slowly loosing her vision . "Mom , dont speak just stay with me " wonpil said hearing his father chuckling while leaving the room .

Irene took off a necklace and gave it to him . A sliver , heart shaped locket with the letter "I" ingraved in it . Wonpil opened it to find a picture of him and his mother from when he was small. "eomma." , He whispered softly , a tear rolling slowly down his cheek . His mother wiped it away and held the boys hand . " I love you so much . Run . Run far away from here and never come back . Bring Dowoon . Please . Tell him how you feel . I love you so much wonpil . Thank you for everything ." , She said softly before closing her eyes .

Wonpil started to weep at the sight but had to leave before his father returned . Kissing her on the forehead and making his way threw the window, he slowly stepped down the wooden ladder . This was it . He was going to tell Dowoon how he felt . Putting the necklace around his pale neck , he began walking to the dorm .