2

Dowoon and Sungjin had separate classes . Due to that , they spilt paths 5 minutes ago leaving Dowoon to walk to his vocal lessons deep in thought about the reason of his friends changed personality . This morning was the first morning Dowoon hadn't gone into Wonpil's room to attempt to wake him , despite telling Sungjin he did try . Dowoon figured that it was best for Wonpil to try and work this out for his own and if he needed help Dowoon would be there .

As he slowly made his way down the clean , yellow corridor of his university the sweet sound of a familiar voice made its way to Dowoon's ears . The beautiful sound , which was all too familiar , was coming from Room 27 . The guitar room . This was a room Dowoon rarely visited as he was always practicing his drumming or vocals only in this area and guitar just didn't suit him . Dowoon smiled to himself as he drew nearer to the door , slightly opening it .

A black haired male sat on a wooden chair , his back facing Dowoon . The male was singing sweetly into a black microphone positioned in front of his mouth and on his lap , there was a bass guitar , coloured with dashes of navy and cream . The male wore a maroon coloured turtle neck accompanied by a black leather jacket that he was known for wearing . Along with skinny , black ripped jeans and black dress shoes , the man was dressed clean and neat .

Many ladies swarm him daily , which leads him to come in early to avoid the crowd . His cologne hits Dowoon's nose quick , slightly overpowering the younger causing him to cough a bit . THe singing and rhythm stopped as the male laughed . Without turning he chuckled lightly "Subtle Dowoon . So how long have you been stalking me?" he asked in a joking tone . Dowoon rolled his eyes and stepped into the room , around the chair facing the older . "Jesus hyung , I'm not stalking you . Your rhythm was just really catchy . Do you want me to make a drum beat up for it ?" Dowoon asked him back .

The male sat there thinking for a second and then smiled . "Yes I would . I was going to ask you later . I already have the words . Let me give you my notes , the song is called ' Be Lazy ' ", the male spoke while reaching into his bag and pulling out a bunch of notes stapled together , handing them to Dowoon . Dowoon flipped through the notes quick and nodded . " Okay ! I have some free periods around 11 . I'll try make something cool and suitable for this " , the younger smiled . The male smiled back and nodded , his gaze reverting back to his bass .

" What's that kiddo " another males voice comes from behind , grabbing the paper in Dowoon's hand , "h-hey!" Dowoon turned to fight only to recognise the male . He rolled his eyes again . " HYUNG GIVE IT TO ME " Dowoon whined . " hahaha make me "the man said holding the papers above his head so Dowoon couldn't reach . Dowoon kept jumping up trying to reach the papers but the other was too tall for Dowoon . The male in the chair laughed , clearly highly amused by the sight of the two fighting . Dowoon turned to him . " I don't know why you're laughing . It's your music . If I don't get it you cant make the song . ", Dowoon huffed . The older laughed again . " Yes but he'll give it you eventually " .

"Just give it to him Jae , you're fucking 27 !" an annoyed voice entered the room . The three looked at the man . " W-Wonpil hyung ?" Dowoon stuttered . Wonpil stared him down with dark , emotionless eyes . Jae , shocked by the event of Wonpil telling him off lowers his hand down so the papers are at his waist . Wonpil walked towards Jae and grabbed the papers off him , heading towards the door . He turned to Jae and the male in the chair and sighed . " You two are pathetic " , and with that he left . Dowoon ran after him shouting a " see ye later " on the way . Dowoon closed the door to see Wonpil leaning on the wall across from him , the papers in his left hand .

Wonpil sighed again and made his way over to Dowoon , shoving the papers into the youngers chest . " You are bossed around way to easily Dowoon . Grow up ", and the Wonpil turned and began walking down the hall . Shocked Dowoon stands there for a second confused , but speaks up " Thank you hyung " , he says to Wonpil who stops walking for a brief moment , only to ignore Dowoon's comment and disappear around the corner . Dowoon sighs and looks at the slightly crumpled music notes . On the top of the first page in block capitals read the words :

BE LAZY

Dowoon places the notes into his backpack and makes his way to his vocal lessons .

A/N : right so nobody is reading this but rn updates will be slow just cause very big shit happened in my life recently and I need to fix a lot of things in my life . I hope ye understand , I don't know who ye are , nobody is reading this hehe

- rubylove21 xx