9

Wonpil slowly crawled out from under the bed, looking up at his father as he slowly rose to his feet . Wonpil's face had a blank expression plastered on it , his eyes were a deep brown of emptiness. "Father" , he spoke calmly . "Son, what a pleasant surprise. You realise we have a door . You could always knock . Come here. Give your father a hug " his father said , extending his arms and taking a step closer .

Wonpil stepped back . Now enraged at his sons lack of interest , he marched towards him . "Alright then you little shit ". "BRANDON STOP!" , Irene called out to her husband pulling his arm back . He slapped her across the face . " I TOLD YOU TO ADDRESS ME AS MR KIM , YOU DISRESPECTFUL WHORE !" he roared . Wonpil dashed to help his mother only to be caught by the collar and slammed up against the wall .

"Heard you like men , son . You think I raised a faggot ? You think I wanted a boy who does nothing but shove a dick up his ass . I give you something you little queer " Brandon roared , throwing a punch at his son before throwing him across the bedroom . Wonpil attempted to get up only to be kicked back down . Holding his head in his hands he allowed his father to continuiosly beat him over and over .

Wonpil kept his eyes shut until he heard the sound of a blade . Seeing his father with an open switch blade hovering above him . " I can tell you something , son . I have been known as a lot of things but I will not , and I say will not be known as the man who has a queer for a son . Goodbye , you worthless sack of shit " and with that wonpil covered his eyes shaking as the blade came slowly down through the air .