3

* 10 hours later *

Jae looked at his watch. "He's still not back guys. He's been gone for ages", Jae whined, the disappearance of the maknae. " I wonder why he isn't home", Brian glared at Wonpil, who was sitting comfortably on the couch playing games on his phone. Wonpil felt the eyes on him and looked up from his phone. "What?", he said in an annoyed tone. "Ugh god dammit Wonpil, you've got Dowoon worried sick about you, You've been acting strange for two months now and we have left you be but this has gone on for too long, You barely talk to us anymore and if you do it's only to ask things like "what's the time" or "I'm going out, Don't know when I'll be back", Its ridiculous Wonpil, and I have had enough, so just tell me, what the actual fuck is wrong with you?", Brian ranted.

All three of them stared wide eyed at Brian after he had said what had been on everyone's minds the past month and a half. Wonpil looks down and sighs. "Fuck you Kang you worthless shit" Wonpil yelled and got up to leave the apartment only to have Dowoon come in at the same time. "Oh! Hyung! Where are you off too this late?", Dowoon asked smiling at the older. "Move Dowoon" Wonpil said, a slight anger in his voice. Dowoon always felt like shit in the past when he let Wonpil leave the dorm late. Wonpil sometimes came home with cuts, bruises and scratches all over his face and upper body which worried Dowoon a lot. He never wanted to see one of his friends hurt, especially his dearest friend.

"N-No" Dowoon stuttered a bit. "What was that?", Wonpil questioned the maknae. "No" Dowoon said a bit more confidently this time. "Look kid, I don't know what you think you are doing but you better stop this now and let me out that do-" Dowoon cut him off , slamming the door loudly shut . "I SAID NO WONPIL! I'M NOT JUST GOING TO LET YOU GO OUT AND GET INTO FIGHTS. YOU COME HOME HURT AND BRUISED AND I HATE SEEING MY BEST FRIEND LOOKING LIKE THAT. SO I'M NOT JUST GOING TO LET YOU WALK OUT THAT DOOR. IF YOU WANNA FIGHT SOMEONE YOU CAN FIGHT ME!", Dowoon roared at him. Wonpil stood there shocked for a second but his eyes narrowed and he punched Dowoon in the left cheek. Dowoon collapsed to the ground in pain, shocked that one of the most important people in his life hurt him on purpose.

"I told you to move. Fuck you. I hate you. I'm not your best friend. Your such a pushover Dowoon.", and with that Wonpil walked out the door. Dowoon immediately burst into tears and the others went to comfort him, That was it, he had lost his best friend.