Prologue

Wonpil's hands hit the edge of the wall . The brown haired man was breathing heavily , peering down at the ground below . 15 stories high , no going back . This was it . Wonpil sighed after finally catching his breath , a cool Autumn breeze going through his crumpled , white school shirt making him shiver a little . His black tie loosely hung around his neck and his hair messed up and covered in sweet maple syrup that ran down the back of his neck , mixing with sweat and his cologne creating a sticky texture . Looking down at his tattered shirt speckled in dark blood that had slowly begun to dry in .

Wonpil started weeping keeping his hands firmly on the wall , tears falling down his already tear stained face . He continued to sob muttering " I'm sorry Dowoon . I'm so fucking sorry " . The red and brown trees rock gently from side to side , swaying with the wind as the little squirrels climb up and stare at the roof where Wonpil stood , tilting their heads in confusion . Wonpil stared back at them , an emptiness in his eyes . His dark orbs showed no emotion . He didn't care . He didn't care about anything . Anyone . except for Dowoon .

Yoon Dowoon , the only person Wonpil trusted in this world . One of the only people he cared about , probably the one he cared the most about . Wonpil and Dowoon had been friends for 15 years . Constantly hanging out together , texting each others and playing songs together on their instruments . The two were pretty good at music . So good in fact , that they both received scholarships to the Seoul Academy of Music and Arts . This allowed them to meet their other 3 roommates and soon friends , Sungjin , Younghyun and Jae . Soon they started a school band and became quite popular among classmates .

Wonpil took a deep breath . The fresh tears slowly being dried into his face , he steps up onto the wall looking down at the ground . Here goes . 7 years of sadness , 7 years of depression , harming himself . 20 years of being slapped , kicked , beaten and abused by his father . Fuck everything .

Wonpil took a small step forward but immediately stepped back , Dowoon entering his mind . This might hurt him ..... or would it . He knows too much ."He probably thinks I'm a freak", Wonpil said out loud . Fuck . It . He stepped forward .