4

Wonpil walked through the park thinking about the events that had previously occured. "Oh woonie, if only you knew" he mumbled to himself, hands shoved in the pockets of his dark grey hoodie. Wonpil began to hear footsteps behind him and quickened his pace. Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder and turned to see a familiar face. He stood in shock. "H-Hyung....w-what are y-you d-doing here?" He stuttered , scared.
------------------------------–--------------------------
Dowoon sat in his bed sobbing quietly. He was curled in a ball under the duvet ,a packet of frozen peas on his left cheek, hiding and healing the purple bruise from earlier. He was still shocked at wonpil and what he did. He knew that this wasn't wonpil . It wasn't the man he grew up with everyday.

The man Dowoon knew would wake up at 5 am to make sure he was ready for school. He would always smile ,even when sad and would be someone Dowoon could talk to in times of need.  This man was the opposite. It wasn't wonpil . It wasn't his hyung . Dowoon told himself that over and over again but still the tear streamed down his face . He was determined to find out why his friend was acting this strange . If he even was his friend anymore . Dowoon eventually fell fast asleep , dreaming about wonpil .

                     -------------------------
Wonpil hissed in pain as another punch was thrown in his direction. He groaned and stood up " get the fuck away from me , you creep" wonpil yelled . The man chuckled and unbuckled his belt . "You know the deal Kim . " He said. Wonpil sighed . If only he could tell Dowoon .